Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whoever threw that bottle at danny graham...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that will learn them for doing the dog move and going against the unwritten rule of making the home team kick toward the away end second half.

Comment

"You cannot speak of ocean to the well-frog, the creature of a narrower sphere,
      You cannot speak of ice to the summer-insect, a creature of the season,
      You cannot speak of Truth to the pedagogue, his world is too restricted."

Lao Tsu

Comment

Absolute ********, the lad got the cut and concussion from a clash with Hulse not the bottle!! The bottle landed a yard or so away from any Watford player!

Comment

They've got form Watford. Did the same against Palace who pelted 'em. But yeah poor innocent Watford they did nuffink wrong m'lord. **** em.

Comment

oh

ok matty thanks for straightening that out,so there was only one misile thrown
            which didnt hit anybody
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
              your a bloody idiot, and theres no place for you at our club!
              Really? Thought he was a lad!!!!!!!!
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Rumour is,the bottle was thrown in a fit of rage and disgust.Also the reason was because it was warm
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I heard same as lone it was a speckled hen bottle, some nutter was going mental.. Fairly big lad, was chanting about paladini and briiiiiiiiiiatore apparently!!??...

Anyone know anything!?..
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                    I heard same as lone it was a speckled hen bottle, some nutter was going mental.. Fairly big lad, was chanting about paladini and briiiiiiiiiiatore apparently!!??...

Anyone know anything!?..
                    Someone said he was wearing a blackstock shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                      your a bloody idiot, and theres no place for you at our club!
                      The W anker shouldnt celebrate in front of home fans trying to wind them up. Do that expect to get a reaction. Give the man a free season ticket next year. Deserves a medal in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
                        Kingo - I agree with your sentiment. My take on it is that whoever threw the bottles and coins did so in anger and frustration that 1. The goal was allowed to stand and 2. That the players larged it in front of the home end.

I don't condone it though and we will I'm sure be heavily fined.
                        Or deducted points based on prior history with this sort of thing
                        :drunk:

Comment

Minus points? Do me a favour. A Millwall fan ran on the pitch and started chasing Watford players and nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                            Or deducted points based on prior history with this sort of thing
                            I wouldn't wish that on anyone, very harsh indeed.

Comment

... deserves top points.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                                was it a plastic bottle or a glass bottle,i couldn't tell from the tele,i'm assuming it was plastic
                                Think it was a plastic Carlsberg bottle. At least, it was when it left my hand (joke!) Not an expert on Beer bottles, just know what they serve in the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X