X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
      I dont want watson, personally dont think he added to much to the team when he was here on loan who would you have him replaced in the team? only person would be derry (not faurlin or Adel) and they are two different types of players so cant see NW going for that. as for davies I would be happy but again i dont think he is much better than Kaspars or connolly and he wouldnt come here to sit on the bench, personally i can only see NW signing a striker and a winger and a defensive mid not attacking. HE will not sign players that will disrupt the team only help build so the players mention i cant see it hapening maybe Roberts or Vela
      It's a squad game. As others have said on other threads if Derry gets injured then who do you replace him with? Mahon - not played in months, Connolly - not a midfielder, Rowlands - see Mahon. Watson would give us strength in depth plus he has played under Warnock who got the best out of him.

Same question about Davies - who replaces Gorkks and Connolly? If you move Hill into the middle who plays left back? What happens if Hall gets injured again. We lack depth and any depth we do have lacks quality.

Comment

I still think we need to clear the deadwood 1st before we bring in any real quality. My worry is Vine going to Brentford, I mean we must be paying about 90% of his wages.

We haven't got any players that might have clubs wanting to buy them. I'd be tempted at selling player like Hogan who might have some takers.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Watson is being mentioned alot here, and was a while ago, i really dont think much of him.

Roberts has hit some form of late, got a couple of goals.

But would both really improve us a great deal if we went up!? Watson imo wouldnt help us atall, hes failed to step up a gear at Wigan..

Roberts: As i said hes grabbed a couple of goals of late but again could he really push us on and cement us a place in the prem!?..

I think we need better.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Legs, Hogan, Vine would get us 1.5 mil and free up big wages, problem is we would have to pay up contracts for vine!

Comment

Archie Gemmill
              Kenny Hibbert
              Ralph Coates

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                It's a squad game. As others have said on other threads if Derry gets injured then who do you replace him with? Mahon - not played in months, Connolly - not a midfielder, Rowlands - see Mahon. Watson would give us strength in depth plus he has played under Warnock who got the best out of him.

Same question about Davies - who replaces Gorkks and Connolly? If you move Hill into the middle who plays left back? What happens if Hall gets injured again. We lack depth and any depth we do have lacks quality.
                yeah fair enough would be good cover but can you see them coming in as cover? and watson wouldnt be cover for derry we need someone like the formentioned osbourne may get shot down but have always liked papa boupa diop as a DM dunno about him aint seen too much about him recently

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Don't know who they are, but its nice to speculate.

3 premiership players on the radar, as players coming in are expected to get us promoted and help us to build in the premiership.

Would expect the 3 would not include Walker, who I would expect to stay until end of season
                  Pete can you clarify..

You title the thread 3 premiership players coming in January.

You then say 3 premiership players are on the radar.. So they're not coming are they. You do this every year...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                    Pete can you clarify..

You title the thread 3 premiership players coming in January.

You then say 3 premiership players are on the radar.. So they're not coming are they. You do this every year...

Are you implying something
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Are you implying something
                      Amdy Faye strong as an ox, can't believe we got him..

Comment

Wrong faye...

Comment

a few on here seem to fancy Watson, but i feel he like Martin Rowlands (won't be popular) wouldn't really add anything to our existing midfield - guess as is always the case in football it's time to move on - any additions must be with a view to us being a prem side next season - don't wanna jinx it but really do feel that is now a cert after the Cardiff victory

Comment

[QUOTE=northkenexile;487887]a few on here seem to fancy Watson, but i feel he like Martin Rowlands (won't be popular) wouldn't really add anything to our existing midfield - guess as is always the case in football it's time to move on - any additions must be with a view to us being a prem side next season - don't wanna jinx it but really do feel that is now a cert after the Cardiff victory[/QUOTE]

Far to early to even think that let alone believe it.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by northkenexile View Post
                              a few on here seem to fancy Watson, but i feel he like Martin Rowlands (won't be popular) wouldn't really add anything to our existing midfield - guess as is always the case in football it's time to move on - any additions must be with a view to us being a prem side next season - don't wanna jinx it but really do feel that is now a cert after the Cardiff victory
                              i just think its like a bit of waste of a new signing bringing a player back whos been here before and didnt set exactly set the gaff alight, like say for instance mackie did in the first 8 games he played for us. would be a great sub for the premiership tho, so if he comes back then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                                i just think its like a bit of waste of a new signing bringing a player back whos been here before and didnt set exactly set the gaff alight, like say for instance mackie did in the first 8 games he played for us. would be a great sub for the premiership tho, so if he comes back then so be it.
                                Were you watching a different player, in his first few games for us he was quality, scoring and setting up goals, played a blinder up in newcastle.
                                He, like the rest of the bunch were affected by the Buzz-Magilton headbutt saga and I think we kind of looked upon him to rise above it.
                                Still a great player, and Warnock would certainly get the very best out of him
                                http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Working...
                                X