3 Premiership Players Coming In January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Premiership Players Coming In January

Don't know who they are, but its nice to speculate.

3 premiership players on the radar, as players coming in are expected to get us promoted and help us to build in the premiership.

Would expect the 3 would not include Walker, who I would expect to stay until end of season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Great news if true and precisely what I hoped we would do. Watson I guess would be one. The Fulham striker just back from injury we were linked with before? I'd like Beckford but seems to be doing too well at Everton. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Bernie to take over.

Comment

Watson maybe?

If we get 3 from the prem and Walker untill the end of the season then I can't see us finishing anywhere but top.

Comment

BTW I see from the BBC gossip site (lifted from the Mirror) that David Jones has said he needs five signings in Jan if Cardiff are to win promotion. Shows that for all his bluster about penalties etc in the cold light of day he must realise that Cardiff aren't quite good enough, certainly at the back.

Comment

Ben Watson
            Shaun Wright-Phillips??
            Roque Santa Cruz???
            http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
              Ben Watson
              Shaun Wright-Phillips??
              Roque Santa Cruz???
              Behave

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                Ben Watson
                Shaun Wright-Phillips??
                Roque Santa Cruz???

Comment

Ben Watson
                  Jason Roberts
                  Jury's out on the 3rd player.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Great news if true and precisely what I hoped we would do. Watson I guess would be one. The Fulham striker just back from injury we were linked with before? I'd like Beckford but seems to be doing too well at Everton. Thanks for the heads up.
                    The Fulham Striker being Andy Johnson ? His son and mine play for the same team his son is Saturdays and mine is Sundays but they train together.

Andy Johnson seems a nice guy to be fair and he always asks how Hall and leigertwood are playing( i think he played with them at Palace)

I think he got injured again the weekend (Hamstring)

But if fit he would do a good job for us. Ill try and do some digging tonight and see if he is up for a move to a proper London team

Comment

all good news.... will any players be off in jan?

Comment

Curtis Davis

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
                          Curtis Davis
                          Davies?

From Villa?

Decent shout.

Comment

He's at Leicester?!
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Most will say this is far too ambitious/ totally unrealistic but I would love to see us try with some of the following -

Victor Moses- Fingers crossed will be swapping leagues with them and a bit of first team football will do him the world of good.

Steve Sidwell - Where has he gone?

Stephen Ireland - Not happy at Villa. He is desperate for first team football. Maybe a loan until end of season then see how he feels!?

These type of players will genuinely help us build in the PL. Jason Roberts would do ok in the Championship (probably) but he ain't doing too much to keep a struggling Blackburn in the PL.

Comment

Working...
                              X