No announcement yet.

Orrs sending off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastpaddocknutta, you wasn't the bloke having a row with the Reading bench was ya ?

Comment

I'd put money on it Russ

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
        Eastpaddocknutta, you wasn't the bloke having a row with the Reading bench was ya ?
        Thats the one, he craves media appearances, know of any going?

Comment

1.11 banging hands on head and generally throwing a hissy fit

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/9165249.stm

Comment

definite red. Thought it at the time and the replay hasn't changed my mind

Comment

Wooly hat and sunglasses?
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Wooly hat and sunglasses?
                Looks like a tool jumping up and down like a retard, yes thats the one
                Last edited by E6 Ranger; 09-11-2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Oh dear

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index...y&thread=17778

Comment

Originally posted by E6 Ranger View Post
                    That is so funny.

I wonder how he reacts when he sees himself on cctv at the entrance of Tesco's?

Does he call out to people and get them to gather around to look at him?

Comment

The funny thing about it is he actually looks like an idiot jumping around like a ### unfortunately for him he just can't see how ridicoulous he looks in that footage. I can understand EPN being young and impressionable but his coming accross as the first person I have met that is sleeping his way to the bottom.....

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                        That is so funny.

I wonder how he reacts when he sees himself on cctv at the entrance of Tesco's?

Does he call out to people and get them to gather around to look at him?
                        Probably asks for stills so he can upload them to the internet

Comment

Originally posted by E6 Ranger View Post
                          The funny thing about it is he actually looks like an idiot jumping around like a retard, unfortunately for him he just can't see how ridicoulous he looks in that footage. I can understand EPN being young and impressionable but his coming accross as the first person I have met that is sleeping his way to the bottom.....

Indeed, I have nothing against the guy. Just think he takes himself a bit too seriously and he has to realise he isn't that important. None of us are.

To start a thread about a sending off for the sole purpose of promoting his cameo appearance in the background (with times and position and movement of himself) is... well, quite frankly, bizarre.

We have probably all been caught on camera celebrating a goal or flicking v's to an opposition throw/corner taker but the need to say "Did you see me do this?" or "did you hear me phone a radio show?" is a bit narcissistic. (Word of the week, prize winner).

By all means tell your family about it but I think you'll find most will think you are Andy Millman personified.

Comment

im not that importent but u lot spent half a day and nearly 20 threads discussing it....

sooooooo im a ***** for supporting my club

listen slam me all you want the main point is im being passionate about my club in that vid and you are ripping me for it

you can just ignore me if you dont like my posts

i aint stooping to your level its boring and your qpr fans

concentrate on supporting your club

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Wow.

Comment

I haven't slagged you...I asked which one you were.

If you're the one in the wooly hat and glasses, the only bit of p**s taking I'll do is regarding your dress sense
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X