Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is from the FA's rulebook:

(a) CAUTIONS ADMINISTERED ON THE FIELD OF PLAY
    (i) If a Player accumulates five cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and 31 December (including any FTCM played on that day) in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering One First Team Match
    (ii) If a Player accumulates five cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be “Warned as to his Future Conduct”
    (iii) A Player who has already been subject to disciplinary action as a result of receiving five cautions and then proceeds to receive a further five cautions during the same Season, will be subject to the following punishments: -
    (iv) If a Player accumulates ten cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the second Sunday of April in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering Two First Team matches
    (v) If a Player accumulates ten cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be “Severely Censured and Warned as to his future Conduct”
    (vi) If a Player accumulates 15 cautions in FTCM between the opening date of the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering Three First Team matches
    (vii) A Player who has already been subject to disciplinary action as a result of receiving five, ten and 15 cautions, and who goes on to receive 20 cautions in FTCM in the same Season, shall be required to attend a meeting of a Regulatory Commission, within seven days of the date of the last caution. The Members of a Regulatory Commission will have the power to deal with the Player in such manner as they deem fit. The same procedure will apply for every further five cautions received by that Player.
    (viii) Any period of suspension arising from cautions will commence forthwith. The suspension will cover all approved First Team matches until such time as his Club’s First Team has completed the number of matches appropriate to the
    punishment in approved Competitions during the period covered by its opening
    league match and ending with the final match in which the Club is playing in an approved domestic Competition.
    (ix) Any period of suspension or part thereof which remains outstanding at the end of a Season must be served at the commencement of the next following Season.

Comment

o and if you watch the highlights you see me throwing my arms going mental at the ref!!!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
        o and if you watch the highlights you see me throwing my arms going mental at the ref!!!
        Fame at last !!

Comment

Bradley Orr 3 game ban.

:strive:

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...211842,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
              Fame at last !!
              not the first time ive seen myself

i was right in front of it

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Ugly looking challenge,no complaints really.If we was on the recieving end of it we would want a red dished out.

Comment

How anyone can defend this is beyond me. No, it wasn't dirty, nor did it carry intent, but the rules clearly state that you cannot go in with your studs showing.

If this wasn't the case, NW and the club would appeal against this. They aren't, so that says it all.

Compareing it to Chopra's is pointless as the ref clearly got that wrong. That was a blatant red as well.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

im mearly saying from my view it didnt look as though his studs were showing more that his body was twisting to turn

i dont think it was a red card but you do have a very good point benny

we have had refs send off players for less than that too

pointing out chopra is also pointing out the fact that refs in this leauge are useless

Comment

im mearly saying from my view it didnt look as though his studs were showing more that his body was twisting to turn

i dont think it was a red card but you do have a very good point benny

we have had refs send off players for less than that too

pointing out chopra is also pointing out the fact that refs in this leauge are useless
                      Granted...But rules are ruleswhere cards are concerned.

With regards to that ref from the Baahdiff game, I thought that he had a fantastic game, barring his failliur to send Chopra off...Twice.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

barring his failliur to send Chopra off...Twice.

exactly

Comment

not the first time ive seen myself

i was right in front of it
                          Sorry, I missed you. I was watching the tackle and the sending off bit.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                            Sorry, I missed you. I was watching the tackle and the sending off bit.
                            and so you should of!

Comment

its not a compeition to see who can make the most media appearances. I saw u on the highlights and i said to myself i bet the first thing he does on monday he will be telling the world about his appearance on tv. Low and behold the first post i come accross is this. Cringeworthy.

Comment

Well, I'm surprised he hasn't posted a link to it... yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X