Orrs sending off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orrs sending off

Just seen it on the BBC website and i have to say at worst it was a booking from the angle i saw. Very unlucky indeed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/9165249.stm

yeah i thought that.. he was just caught square on. he didnt deserve a red there but will no doubt get the 3 match suspension.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Studs were showing, so you can't really argue. I cannot see us disputing it, so that says enough for me.

Some were saying it was a mixture of that, and foul language?
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

3 game ban, its on the FA web site.

http://www.thefa.com/thefa/disciplinary/suspensionlists

Comment

watched it again a couple of times on saturday night cos he had his back to us after the challenge, and he held up his hands as if to say no intent, and his lips never moved once. he never breathed a word, so really dont know where that foul and abusive language story came from thatw as reported everywhere. cos its nonsence.
          but it was studs up, the ref was in his rights to send him off, tho some wouldnt (the cardiff swansea ref saturday for instance)

Comment

Anyone know the rules regarding accumuled yellows? How many before a ban, and is it also 3 games?

Comment

if its 5 yellows its 1 match ban. 10 yellows i think means a 2 match ban.

2 yellows which = a red is a one match ban and straight red means a 3 match ban
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                if its 5 yellows its 1 match ban. 10 yellows i think means a 2 match ban.

2 yellows which = a red is a one match ban and straight red means a 3 match ban
                Thanks GaxZE

Comment

Comapred to Chopra's it was like a foot cuddle!
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Does the ban kick in immediately? Or can he play a game or 2 and then start his ban? That's how it always used to be.

We need him what with Hill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Comapred to Chopra's it was like a foot cuddle!
                      ha ha ha. so true.

Comment

Hill's not out injured, NW stated he was rested on Saturday.
                        I suspect McAnuff's pace may have been a consideration.
                        So Walker should return to RB from Tuesday.

Also I think 5 booking = 1 match ban is up until end of November, after which bookings below 5 are zeroed/wiped out. Ie. Start again, but I'm not sure when the next deadline is or even if there is one ?
                        Any know or confirm ?

Comment

When you look at Howard's challenge for the penalty it does make you wonder why Orr was sent off, that was by far more dangerous!
                          Last edited by yugohoop; 08-11-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

ridiculous decision

bradlys orrs chalenge was nothing like chopras now was it??

the only reason his studs were showing was because he was on the back foot. was not not a nasty challenge but commited thats all.

i think neil doesnt chase it up as he dont want to get the ref hating reputation again which he has done well over the last few weeks as we have had sodt dec made against us

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

nutta spot on mate and I am shocked that some on here think it was a straight red. I have seen more than 5 fouls that have been bookings that have been far worse. Standard of refs are up and down just some consitant decision would be nice for a change.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X