Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Flavio get his dream of us being promoted on the cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    The lack of activatey and refusal to match a team who has gone bust, striking power is worrying.
    Something doesn't sit right with that.
    Correct. The alleged £39,000 pw wages for Kitson & Lawrence, from a club who were in admin at the time, seems a little wrong to me. Particularly as there are creditors who are losing out whilst this latest act of over indulgence is going on.

I'm not sure how I would begin to defend Rangers if it were us taking liberties like this.

Comment

this is the ONE shot that flavio has to get to the prem. this is the one and only shot.

paying 5mil more in january compared the what 60mil we get if we go up?

we have decent playoff worthy quality in depth. what we dont have is quality to get the top two. we dont have a nolan. yes faurlin is great at what he does but we need his game to expand and him to chip in with goals.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I really believe if were a Forest or Derby say with 25,000 plus crowds, then what we have have invested could be construed as doing it on the cheap.

We rarely fill our ground of 18,000 and fans are still to be convinced we actually will get promoted and thats probably leaving a big hole in the finances. Its been rumoured in the press that the owners chip in with around800k a month, really in the context of our supported club its pretty big. Not sustainable if we don't go up.

Just my opinion
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          I really believe if were a Forest or Derby say with 25,000 plus crowds, then what we have have invested could be construed as doing it on the cheap.

We rarely fill our ground of 18,000 and fans are still to be convinced we actually will get promoted and thats probably leaving a big hole in the finances. Its been rumoured in the press that the owners chip in with around800k a month, really in the context of our supported club its pretty big. Not sustainable if we don't go up.

Just my opinion
          i think the whole pricing structure / seat categorisation did alot to the number of fans.. and more importantly the type of fans.

going by memory as a kid, i remember the P block always being packed out now its not?

there are positives and negatives from the flavio takeover.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X