What was the penalty for???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the penalty for???

Anybody know? I didn't see anything but heard about a possible handball? Ref was crap today.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Never a penalty imo.....didn't know shoulder charge was illegal....ref and lino were prats all afternoon.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
      Anybody know? I didn't see anything but heard about a possible handball? Ref was crap today.
      A foul, James. Didn't go into details, but several newspaper reports saying that Connolly blocked the run of their player.

Comment

saw it again on sky still say it was not a pen !!
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

The Referee was just a pathetic pink shirt wearing inconsistent inept mungrel who should never ever be allowed touch a football let alone referee another game of football again. Thats the only feasable explanation.

Comment

never a pen saw it from HL perfect view guy fell over his own feet!
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

I'm in the front row in KL. Never saw a thing. No idea why the ref blew for a penalty - and neither did anyone else sat near me. Will be interesting to see it on TV later.

Could have been the difference between a win and a draw. Yes I know we were not pretty to watch today, but I would have taken a scrappy 1-0 win.

Comment

The ref had to do that to collect his blowy from blake
                My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

No one thought it was a penalty! Ref had a shocker and Eagles should have been off!

How we didn't get a penalty when Taarabt was taken out on the edge i'll never know! Also if you really want a pro-Burnley view....read the BBC match report! So pathetic.
                  Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                  63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                  0117 239 1217
                  http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                    No one thought it was a penalty! Ref had a shocker and Eagles should have been off!

How we didn't get a penalty when Taarabt was taken out on the edge i'll never know! Also if you really want a pro-Burnley view....read the BBC match report! So pathetic.
                    youre right surprised they remembered to mention our goal!
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post

"Taken out"??

That would have been a disgrace if that was given.

Comment

Just seen the Highlights-absolute joke
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Even the burnley players didnt seem to appeal - mystifiying

Comment

Was never a pen in a million years the Ref and the linesman was shocking!I was absolutly livid at half time.How can these offcials be deemed acceptable?There's something seriously wrong if this is the best they can find.....

Comment

lino didnt give anything all day. missed mackie getting clattered in the face which was yards in front of him. gave a free kick when gorkss made a brilliant slide tackle. was ridiculous.

ref gave a foul if anyone jumped with a player, and that was including the penalty. was awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X