Heider's winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heider's winner

Most refs would have disallowed it (wrongly!!)...it was a perfect header.....he got to it before the keeper and caught the keeper a bit afterwards...excellent finish!! I was watching online (with replays!)....I'm sure it was ok but I'm also sure most refs would have messe up with it!

His name is Heidar.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Looked fine from the front row of the stand. Obviosuly they were going the protest strongly as no time left.
      18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
        His name is Heidar.
        oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

thought that too, replays show HH got to the ball first, had it not gone in could have been a pen as speroni grabbed HH's neck cos he missed the ball. good spot ref( it's f%c*i&g rare i say that)

Comment

Blinding decision from the ref, Speroni the flapper is shite with crosses always has been, goalies get far too much protection from refs anyway.

Comment

Yeah fair play to the ref for giving it! Nothing wrong with it at all but most refs bottle anything involving the keeper!

Comment

Sir Hel ....!

Comment

Leroy Rosenior on the football league show said ' great header , never took his eye off it '

Comment

Super header and a super cross by Tommy Smith.

Comment

Great effort
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Good decision by the ref, though maybe Warnock might have a word in Helguson's ear. The fact he looked around after he scored might make the ref think he made the wrong decision.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Good decision by the ref, though maybe Warnock might have a word in Helguson's ear. The fact he looked around after he scored might make the ref think he made the wrong decision.
                          Thats a good point, seems the team already have it drummed into them to appeal every decision, chase down lost causes and to battle to the end. Strikers instinct to check around for the flag but a weak ref could use it as an excuse not to give a goal.

Comment

Most players seem to look round when they score these days I don't think refs are going to start checking if its a guilty look or not. Speronis delayed reaction made it obvious the goal was OK, if he had been fouled he would have gone nuts immediately.
                            But again, refs havent got time to check everybodys reaction before giving/disallowing goals, they give what they see (or what they think they see)

Comment

Working...
                            X