BBC main game on Saturday is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Well you explain to me how Leeds Ipswich and Pompey Boro are bigger matches than us?

Our match is one of 6 London Derbies which take place in the Championship all season. Add to that the Warnock factor and the fact we are top of the league it was even the featured game last season.

Biggest match next Saturday in the Championship is Crystal Palace V QPR.
    Exactly, its been done, hes been back once so its not a new thing.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Well you explain to me how Leeds Ipswich and Pompey Boro are bigger matches than us?

They are not of course in real footballing terms.

Sadly, Pompey and Boro, due to the fact that they were in the prem over the last couple of seasons, will make the fools at the BBC think it is worth airtime.

Leeds will be featured far more than us unless we really romp away with the league, purely because they are Leeds.

Personally, I'm not that bothered although I can see why some feel frustrated by these things.

I would prefer Palace's featured game to be the one which finally relegates them, preferably on the 12th March. That would be a joy to watch, time and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
        I am not sure any match at the moment involving CP can be classed as big game.
        Its a London derby, one of 6 in the Championship all season and probably one of 3/4 which will be played on a Sat, it has far more about it than Pompey Boro or Leeds Ipswich.

Its like saying every match Leeds are involved with is a big match, its total ********.

If QPR are overlooked again then there is something not right.

Comment

Our game with palace away was the featured last season, actually there is a chance it is the Cardiff / Millwall game I assumed it was Leeds v Sheffield united as it is the live 3pm game here, forgetting the morning kick off.

I think us palace will be the main game next week!

Comment

Working...
          X