This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Do me a favour BrightonR and wind your neck in.

Few people saying on here that you are Nick de Marco, going on your patronising tone I think they may have a point.

Coming from a middle aged man who makes up football songs on the internet, give me strength.
    W12,

You have been asked nicely on several occasions by myself and others to behave like an adult. You clearly either do no understand what that involves or choose to deliberately test peoples patience.

Now, please do not even begin to attempt to look tough on a messageboard again. I would have thought that your embarassing episode in March, showing yourself up like a big girl, would have taught you to learn when enough is enough.

As for the claim about being Nick De Marco, who are the few people you refer to ? Or are you just spouting more nonsense ?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      W12,

You have been asked nicely on several occasions by myself and others to behave like an adult. You clearly either do no understand what that involves or choose to deliberately test peoples patience.

Now, please do not even begin to attempt to look tough on a messageboard again. I would have thought that your embarassing episode in March, showing yourself up like a big girl, would have taught you to learn when enough is enough.

As for the claim about being Nick De Marco, who are the few people you refer to ? Or are you just spouting more nonsense ?
      I've never try to look tough on the message board, never made threats to anyone or anything like that. Embarrassing episode in March, not for me, don't even know what you are talking about nor do I care.

I just don't like your tone and the way you choose to pop up all the time to have a dig at me so for that you can take a run and jump for all I care or better still don't even bother responding to me.

Nick De Marco claim, not by me but by others, I know what your all about already so why would I ever bother enlightening you.

Comment

I've never try to look tough on the message board, never made threats to anyone or anything like that. Embarrassing episode in March, not for me, don't even know what you are talking about nor do I care.

I just don't like your tone and the way you choose to pop up all the time to have a dig at me so for that you can take a run and jump for all I care or better still don't even bother responding to me.

Nick De Marco claim, not by me but by others, I know what your all about already so why would I ever bother enlightening you.
        So, no names then. As I thought.

As for having a dig at you all the time, there have been several instances when I have defended you against others and rightly so, but I haven't heard them bleating. Looks like you want one rule for one and one for others.

If you don't like being spoken to in that manner, then perhaps the first step is to not talk to others like it yourself, then I would have no cause to waste my time with you.

If you wish to make any comments to me in future, please do so by PM as I am pretty sure no one else wants to read your babbling on like a little girl. Any further replies or comments from me will be via that method, although obviously I would prefer to draw a line right here and now, because we both know where this is heading, don't we.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          So, no names then. As I thought.

As for having a dig at you all the time, there have been several instances when I have defended you against others and rightly so, but I haven't heard them bleating. Looks like you want one rule for one and one for others.

If you don't like being spoken to in that manner, then perhaps the first step is to not talk to others like it yourself, then I would have no cause to waste my time with you.

If you wish to make any comments to me in future, please do so by PM as I am pretty sure no one else wants to read your babbling on like a little girl. Any further replies or comments from me will be via that method, although obviously I would prefer to draw a line right here and now, because we both know where this is heading, don't we.
          Again I find your tone patronising and condescending, don't bother PMing me as they will be deleted without being read.

Comment

Brighton why do you bother? He is not normal! Stirs up 5 hit for a reaction!
            He is an unfortunate man or woman! Slagged the club all summer, i was advised to laugh and ignore him!

Focus the efforts on this great club you rssssss

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
              Brighton why do you bother? He is not normal! Stirs up 5 hit for a reaction!
              He is an unfortunate man or woman! Slagged the club all summer, i was advised to laugh and ignore him!

Focus the efforts on this great club you rssssss
              Oh dear.

Comment

I just don't like your tone and the way you choose to pop up all the time to have a dig at me
                Just a tad hypocritical, no? This is precisely the same thing that you do to Paul Mason (At least from what I've witnessed whenever coming on here).

If you choose to dish it out then you need to take it on the chin when it inevitably gets fired back at you.

Comment

Very interesting discussion of ... Mackie?
                  Deviated, locked.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                  X