1 min 10 seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 min 10 seconds

Winning your first three games since the 60's, not conceding a single goal in 4.5 hours of football, scoring 9 goals and leading the football leagues 72 clubs gets you 1 minute and 10 seconds of coverage from the worlds largest broadcasting organisation who just happen to be located next door your stadium. Good Work BBC. *****!
    Last edited by Quaz; 22-08-2010, 03:19 AM.

it will be the main game next week and we will not play like we have been. you watch. grrrrr

Comment

I suppose it depends if Manish gets my nail bomb in the post!

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
        I suppose it depends if Manish gets my nail bomb in the post!
        I'm sure you only posted this in jest but it's the sort of silliness that will have 30 armed anti-terrorist officers surrounding you and your laptop.. be careful young man!!

Comment

Particularly annoying that they failed to show Faurlins sublime bit of skill, which nearly resulted in a superb goal, preferring to show a miss by Helguson.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
            Particularly annoying that they failed to show Faurlins sublime bit of skill, which nearly resulted in a superb goal, preferring to show a miss by Helguson.
            Yes, really disappointed with that -- it's a bit of show-boating that I could happily watch over and over again.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
              Frustrating, isn't it ?

Superb bits of action like that along with no doubt many others from games all over the country, missed out on due to the insistence on reading out completely boring texts and e-mails, sent in by fans whose knowledge is just woeful and read out by a silly moo who knows even less.

Best bit for me was Steve Claridge being put in his place with the exposure of his complete lack of knowledge of the free kick rule.

Awful show. Surely it wouldn't take much to make a show for each division, covering them in more depth, aired throughout the night, so that proper fans could record them and watch them at their leisure.

Comment

if they spent less time telling you whats coming up..and the whole absolutley pointless email nonsense..and the inane behind the scenes stuff with that high pitched numpty clem..than they may have more time for highlights!!

Rubbish cheap patronising tv it could almost be classed as bad as the championship!!!!

Comment

The fact that they chose to read out an email from a Palace fan saying even at 37 Edgar Davids will run the Championship tells you all you need to know about that show!

Comment

In this instance, I think they were right not to show much of our game. For a neutral it's not going to be that watchable seeing us win 2-0 in a game everybody expected us to win.

What I can't understand is why they always show extended highlights of the game that has been on Sky earlier in the day?

Also agree they should have showed Faurlin's skill and shot - It was sublime.

Comment

Mind you, I have just read the match report on our Official Site, and even there they don't mention Faurlin's effort!
                      I expect it to be included when the highlights come up on QPRplayer

Comment

bbc have been utter plap for years. One of the reasons I will never pay for a TV licence. Illegal tax as far as I am concerned.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                        X