Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we extend our lead at the top next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last season QPR vs S****horpe.
    Remind me of the result.
    Think that should keep our feet firmly planted.

Comment

Think we will win but i don't think it will be an easy game.Especially after their win at Reading.They will be confident in getting something.

Comment

The fact that Leeds play Millwall at lunchtime is to our benefit. We will know exactly what is needed at 3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
          The fact that Leeds play Millwall at lunchtime is to our benefit. We will know exactly what is needed at 3pm.
          It's to early in the season to worry about what other teams are doing.We just need to concentrate on our own games at the minute.

Comment

If theres any manager out there i trust to make sure his players are in the right frame of mind for a game. Its Neil Warnock.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Sorry mate, but I completely disagree. We need to win this game, whatever the result. With all due respect to Scunny...they really aren't that good. Especially after losing Hooper. These are the sort of games we must win if we want to stay in the mix.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Sorry mate, but I completely disagree. We need to win this game, whatever the result. With all due respect to Scunny...they really aren't that good. Especially after losing Hooper. These are the sort of games we must win if we want to stay in the mix.
                Exactly.

We need to beat teams who are probably gonna finish bottom half of the table.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Just looking at next weeks fixtures and I think we could go clear at the top of league if we beat S****horpe. I know its early days but the likes of Boro, Forest & Reading all early promotion candidates sit on 1pt and Staurday represents a brilliant chance to put some daylight between us and these teams. Will the R's be the only team left with a 100% record come 1645 on Sat, can't see Millwall beating Leeds at Elland Road?

Coventry v Derby
                  Leeds United v Millwall
                  Bristol City v Barnsley
                  Burnley v Leicester
                  Cardiff v Doncaster
                  Crystal Palace v Ipswich
                  Hull v Watford
                  Norwich v Swansea
                  Preston v Portsmouth
                  QPR v S****horpe
                  Reading v Nott'm Forest
                  Middlesbrough v Sheff Utd

Yep!...but September looks much trickier!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    Yep!...but September looks much trickier!
                    In the words of Big Ron but that point in time we might have 'Mo on our side'.

Comment

I remember last season at home against this lot, we were in a bad place both as a set of fans and as a team. Confidence was at a all time low and the day ended with protests out the front of the stadium...

Things have changed, we have the right to think we can win this game, but we cant get ****y and over confident.

Most importantly what we need to do is turn up and cheer our boys for 90mins.

The worst thing we can do is get fed up and get on there backs, we must encourage our team. Use our home advantage.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Last seasons home game had Gary Hooper playing.Who was the best player on the pitch by a country mile.And they have lost Paul Hayes as well.

Should really win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          I know we need to win it!

I'm just saying that we have a psychological advantage with Millwall playing early.

Comment

I know we need to win it!

I'm just saying that we have a psychological advantage with Millwall playing early.
                            I don't see how though mate? It's far too early for that to even be considered, let alone matter. It's just the third league gsm of the season. If there were three to go, then I'd say you've got a point, but this early in the season, things like that mean nothing.

I don't want it to look like I'm digging you out mate, as I'm not. I just don't understand your theory here?
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

His theory is simply, if say Millwall beat Leeds 1-0, we'll know that to retain top spot we'll need to win by 2 clear goals. Thats all he's saying, but I agree with you that its no big deal this early in the season.

Comment

The team at the top in August is irrelevant.
                                But it is always nice to see your team's name at the top of the table, whatever the month.
                                (Especially in May.)
                                And I think our name will be at the top come 5pm Saturday.
                                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                                X