Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Jeffro,hammersmithr,weareqpr12 and the rest of the knockers.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stainrodisalegend
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 13624

    #16
    Would love Bedtnar or however his name is spelt. With him, the second striker Warno is talking about and possibly that little left back from Plymouth I think we could give Middlesborough and Cardiff a run for their money.

    Comment

    • EYR
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5470

      #17
      Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
      I've heard from one source who told me of Clarke, Mackie, Derry and Taarabt. He also said we're getting Henderson and McAnuff, but they didn't happen.

      Fairly hit and miss, but I trust him. Plus the fact someone else has mentioned his name on here, so make of that what you will.
      Fingers crossed then cheers BB.

      Comment

      • BennyBoyRs
        I like 'Lone' time
        • Mar 2009
        • 13695

        #18
        Originally posted by EYR
        Fingers crossed then cheers BB.
        Don't take it for gospel though mate. I'm not 'ITK', just passing on what my mate tells me.
        Your mum would love me...

        Comment

        • stainrodisalegend
          Platinum Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 13624

          #19
          Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
          I've heard from one source who told me of Clarke, Mackie, Derry and Taarabt. He also said we're getting Henderson and McAnuff, but they didn't happen.

          Fairly hit and miss, but I trust him. Plus the fact someone else has mentioned his name on here, so make of that what you will.
          thanks benny, hope you are right. any chance before saturday or is that just being greedy????:pleasantsuprise::impatient:

          Comment

          • BennyBoyRs
            I like 'Lone' time
            • Mar 2009
            • 13695

            #20
            Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
            thanks benny, hope you are right. any chance before saturday or is that just being greedy????:pleasantsuprise::impatient:
            Haha, I honestly don't know mate. If he tells me anything, I'll be sure to pass it on though.
            Your mum would love me...

            Comment

            • Hertford Hoop
              W12 Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 15998

              #21
              Moon, I'm loving your positivity


              You R'ssssssss
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

              Comment

              • Jeffro
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2010
                • 5360

                #22
                Any quotes that we have made regarding signing quality and not out of contract freebies have been fully justified Moon. Hence both your and this very boards reaction. You are all over the moon that AT has signed , I wanted quality and we have got it. So no point I acting all high and mighty when basically you agree with us. Now I suggest you speak to Paul Mason as he won't be happy at all!!

                Comment

                • W12_Ranger
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 11447

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Jeffro
                  Any quotes that we have made regarding signing quality and not out of contract freebies have been fully justified Moon. Hence both your and this very boards reaction. You are all over the moon that AT has signed , I wanted quality and we have got it. So no point I acting all high and mighty when basically you agree with us. Now I suggest you speak to Paul Mason as he won't be happy at all!!
                  Last seen burning ethergies of Adel Taarabt on the South Africa Road

                  Comment

                  • G.T.P

                    #24
                    ive been away, is there a thread anywhere on that big left back we brought from plymouth this week?

                    Comment

                    • Jeffro
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2010
                      • 5360

                      #25
                      No one in gtp, clint hill will play there Saturday unfortunately.

                      Comment

                      • G.T.P

                        #26
                        swear i read in the paper we had signed some big black left back with a funny name from plymouth for q 100k mate. swear i did.

                        edit = it was him, but it said done deal in the paper i saw
                        Get the latest football news from across the Premier League and beyond, with transfers updates, live match coverage, opinion and analysis from the Mirror Sport team.

                        Comment

                        Working...