Would love Bedtnar or however his name is spelt. With him, the second striker Warno is talking about and possibly that little left back from Plymouth I think we could give Middlesborough and Cardiff a run for their money.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Jeffro,hammersmithr,weareqpr12 and the rest of the knockers.....
Collapse
X
-
-
Fingers crossed then cheers BB.I've heard from one source who told me of Clarke, Mackie, Derry and Taarabt. He also said we're getting Henderson and McAnuff, but they didn't happen.
Fairly hit and miss, but I trust him. Plus the fact someone else has mentioned his name on here, so make of that what you will.Comment
-
Comment
-
thanks benny, hope you are right. any chance before saturday or is that just being greedy????:pleasantsuprise::impatient:I've heard from one source who told me of Clarke, Mackie, Derry and Taarabt. He also said we're getting Henderson and McAnuff, but they didn't happen.
Fairly hit and miss, but I trust him. Plus the fact someone else has mentioned his name on here, so make of that what you will.Comment
-
Comment
-
Moon, I'm loving your positivity
You R'ssssssssI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Any quotes that we have made regarding signing quality and not out of contract freebies have been fully justified Moon. Hence both your and this very boards reaction. You are all over the moon that AT has signed , I wanted quality and we have got it. So no point I acting all high and mighty when basically you agree with us. Now I suggest you speak to Paul Mason as he won't be happy at all!!Comment
-
Last seen burning ethergies of Adel Taarabt on the South Africa RoadAny quotes that we have made regarding signing quality and not out of contract freebies have been fully justified Moon. Hence both your and this very boards reaction. You are all over the moon that AT has signed , I wanted quality and we have got it. So no point I acting all high and mighty when basically you agree with us. Now I suggest you speak to Paul Mason as he won't be happy at all!!
Comment
-
swear i read in the paper we had signed some big black left back with a funny name from plymouth for q 100k mate. swear i did.
edit = it was him, but it said done deal in the paper i saw
Comment
Comment