Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
There's a chance someone may lead us to the promised land!
Collapse
X
-
And predominantly due to the fact that you cheated your way to an amount of points that you could not sustain financially.............those are the rules, you got your fingers burnt and hey, turd happens, usually around the Holmsdale Road area - deal with it.#standuptocancer
#inyourfacecancerComment
-
Made me laugh on their board, they are still annoyed at Venables for nicking their players.........they forget that a lot of the players venables signed were originally from this club, Including Venables
They seek him here.................Comment
-
put a link up of there site please scarlet.. i want to spy .
does jams and eagle post with the same names????
#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment
-
do they have
WATPB - FFS ITS ONLY JULY
in there signeture ???
#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment
-
They post under their names on here m8, ill look to see if i can find the posts but its a while ago now, around the time bblock 1st came on here.They seek him here.................Comment
-
Here's there site....http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21They seek him here.................Comment
-
Plenty of those c**ts round my way. All think their a force. I've hated them for years, and I now hate them far more than I've ever hated Chelsea. My hatred will always remain for them now, and although I won't let it wind me up, I do care whether or not we continue to better them in the league.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
Disagree but I guess this is where my 1 year older comes in. I take it u missed us beating chelsea 6-0. Best day of my life at loftus road. There behaviour was typical chelsea sc um. Palace don't upset me like those chavs that live here. I guess thats the other thing if you lived near surrey you would hate the chelsea cu nts.Plenty of those c**ts round my way. All think their a force. I've hated them for years, and I now hate them far more than I've ever hated Chelsea. My hatred will always remain for them now, and although I won't let it wind me up, I do care whether or not we continue to better them in the league.Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 20-07-2010, 01:26 PM.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Should be an away section on here, confine the dopes to there.They seek him here.................Comment
-
How does your 1 year in age difference mean anything in this row?Disagree but I guess this is where my 1 year older comes in. I take it u missed us beating chelsea 6-0. Best day of my love at loftus road. There behaviour was typical chelsea sc um. Palace don't upset me like those chavs that live here. I guess thats the other thing if you lived near surrey you would hate the chelsea cu nts.
I hate Chelsea and always have, but Palace have overtaken. Nowt to do with age. If I was 40, I'd be the same. When you hear the same carp spouted by a bunch of wannabe ultra's on a daily, All you want to do is hurt them.
Trust me, some of my pals (a few very close ones) think they are that special that I've sworn to them, if they want to go about it this way on match day, I don't care how many years I've known them, they'll get the same treatment as any one of those gobby little prats.
PS, I loved that Chelsea win, but I can think of a fair few in which made me happier. Some in very recent years. For me, It's not just about the rivalry. It's the manor in which we win, or even draw. It's the atmousphere on the night. It's the way I couldn't stop smiling for days, and the way some results still bring a little smile to my face. Chelsea was more for bragging rights.
Edit: I will add, things may change if we manage to win promotion the the Prem, as the rivalry will mean more that just the fact we hate them. We will be playing them and for that reason it will feel like we're part of it once more. Playing them in the cup twice in recent years did bring it back again, but for 90 minutes at a time. Every season recently, there has only been one fixture I've looked for...Those soppy c**ts in Surrey.Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 20-07-2010, 01:33 PM.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
Jams I don't hate Palace and most fans will tell you its Chelsea and Cardiff by a mile.
Anyway I hope u don't think Benny is speaking on behalf of most.
Don't have any issues with Palace just like Warnock!I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Dont hate your club, i told you b4 its the silly palarse fans that come on here, as far as your club goes.......you aint on our radar how many more times do i have to say it.
Your not our rivals.
We dont really care about your club.
We dont have any intrest as such in your club, only if were trying to get some of your players.
Your rivals are, Charlton, millwall, and brighton.......
Apart from one or two on here who do hate you, they have there reasons, but in general as i pointed out the majority dont give a flying Phark about your club, some of your fans is another matter.Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 20-07-2010, 05:00 PM.They seek him here.................Comment
Comment