Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

There's a chance someone may lead us to the promised land!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jams1234
    Bronze Seat
    • Apr 2010
    • 491

    #106
    Originally posted by Quaz
    giving it large that your team is this, giving it large with accusations against people which i had to edit as you have no facts, looks like you wanted to understand it your way so it makes you look a victim.

    If you don't like what is written i am sure you have your own board to play on.
    I certainly do have facts mate, I wouldn't have made such accusations if I did not.

    Comment

    • Scarlet pimple
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5006

      #107
      Originally posted by Quaz
      giving it large that your team is this, giving it large with accusations against people which i had to edit as you have no facts, looks like you wanted to understand it your way so it makes you look a victim.

      If you don't like what is written i am sure you have your own board to play on.
      Right on, and on the button.
      They seek him here.................

      Comment

      • Quaz

        #108
        Originally posted by jams1234
        I certainly do have facts mate, I wouldn't have made such accusations if I did not.
        then take them to the police about blood on hands etc, jesus you are an attention #####.

        Comment

        • Scarlet pimple
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 5006

          #109
          Prehaps he has a seat on the muggy clubs board Quaz.
          They seek him here.................

          Comment

          • Quaz

            #110
            Originally posted by Scarlet pimple
            Prehaps he has a seat on the muggy clubs board Quaz.
            i can't say what i would like to say as i would get points, even tho it would probably be compliments to him.

            Comment

            • jams1234
              Bronze Seat
              • Apr 2010
              • 491

              #111
              Originally posted by Quaz
              then take them to the police about blood on hands etc, jesus you are an attention #####.
              Haha, Mittal is a clever man. He wouldn't have got this far without being so clever.

              Comment

              • Scarlet pimple
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 5006

                #112
                Me too m8, have had to rewright answers to him a few times, so i would't get points.
                They seek him here.................

                Comment

                • jams1234
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 491

                  #113
                  Originally posted by Quaz
                  i can't say what i would like to say as i would get points, even tho it would probably be compliments to him.
                  Might aswell then.

                  Comment

                  • jams1234
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 491

                    #114
                    Originally posted by Scarlet pimple
                    Me too m8, have had to rewright answers to him a few times, so i would't get points.
                    Can't restrain yourself?

                    Comment

                    • Quaz

                      #115
                      Originally posted by jams1234
                      Might aswell then.

                      after you little man, must be near bedtime.

                      Comment

                      • maccatwo
                        Silver Seat
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 2404

                        #116
                        jam1234

                        You shout your mouth off but when people state your wrong and come up with facts then like a 5 year old you then go onto something else to have a go at us about. Why don't you go away get your facts together then you can come back. I can't believe all you want to do is have ago at us. Have read some of your other post and youbeen fair. Your club is going though some bad times and like Leeds, Luton etc I hope you come through as I and any football fan don't want clubs gone.

                        Comment

                        • Scarlet pimple
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 5006

                          #117
                          Just had a horrible thought, all the palarse gangsta's will be on summer break from thursday.
                          They seek him here.................

                          Comment

                          • jams1234
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 491

                            #118
                            Originally posted by maccatwo
                            jam1234

                            You shout your mouth off but when people state your wrong and come up with facts then like a 5 year old you then go onto something else to have a go at us about. Why don't you go away get your facts together then you can come back. I can't believe all you want to do is have ago at us. Have read some of your other post and youbeen fair. Your club is going though some bad times and like Leeds, Luton etc I hope you come through as I and any football fan don't want clubs gone.
                            If you'd care to show me evidence of this, then that'd be cool, I doubt you can though.

                            Instead, I point you towards this:

                            Originally posted by maccatwo
                            How is the GREAT WANOCK a lair. Think you need to look at the biggest W**Ker in football Jordon on telling lies. Then have look at Hart and then look very closely at your new owners for lies.

                            On our squad we have best midfield in this league before we get any one else and I trust Warnock and he get the best out of what he got now. Got be fair he got lot out of your sh*t last season
                            Which is in fact YOU spouting your mouth off with incorrect statements and accusations, to which I replied...

                            Originally posted by jams1234
                            I've already shown you how Colin is a liar.

                            Jordan is a liar too yes, but thank the Lord he is no longer with us.

                            How is Hart a liar? Even so, he is no longer with us too.

                            And show me how our new owners are liars, please?

                            If we're so ****, why does Colin want to sign half our team?

                            Jeez mate, you're not the sorta guy who would argue with facts would you...
                            In which I showed you how you were wrong, and set you right. I still await a reply to this, rather than yet ANOTHER false accusation based on completely unfounded lies.

                            Comment

                            • Quaz

                              #119
                              Originally posted by jams1234



                              In which I showed you how you were wrong, and set you right. I still await a reply to this, rather than yet ANOTHER false accusation based on completely unfounded lies.
                              bit like yours about mittal then.

                              Comment

                              • jams1234
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 491

                                #120
                                Originally posted by Quaz
                                bit like yours about mittal then.
                                Apart from the fact it's not. Don't worry mate, I know certain information about him which does not cast him in a very nice light. If you can't deal with that, then fine.

                                Comment

                                Working...