Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do we really want lee hughes

???????????????

as a qpr fan i am against him playing for our club.
    football is a tough business and he did time but i am still of the opinion he is NOT WELCOME AT QPR...and i could not abide seeing his jig if he scored for us.

yes he has scored for oldham and notts county but seriously, do YOU want him, regardless?

if it's true and he signs, i will question my actions...i cannot see me sitting schtum in the stand if he plays, rather i'd be giving all the stick i could, thereby upsetting other fans etc...

Personally i would not have a problem with him playing.He has paid the penalty for his offence and been considered fit to take part in society again.

I am a firm believer in giving people a second chance as we all make mistakes in our life.Some peoples just end up in tragic circumstances.

I have crashed my car while drunk before so can hardly judge him.

Comment

hes not a rapist or paedo so forgive him imo.
      what he did wasnt a purposeful act to ruin someones life.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        hes not a rapist
        Like Terrell Forbes.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Like Terrell Forbes.
          Ouch!

Comment

All very well, but we're not even after the bloke!
            Might as well ask if we should welcome The Tooth Fairy, or Bob Monkhouse.

Although either of those would be an improvement on Pat Agyemang.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

We're not in for him, this rumour started because somebody was pulling Benny's leg!

Comment

The man is utter ****. Should have thrown the key away

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  ???????????????

as a qpr fan i am against him playing for our club.
                  football is a tough business and he did time but i am still of the opinion he is NOT WELCOME AT QPR...and i could not abide seeing his jig if he scored for us.

yes he has scored for oldham and notts county but seriously, do YOU want him, regardless?

if it's true and he signs, i will question my actions...i cannot see me sitting schtum in the stand if he plays, rather i'd be giving all the stick i could, thereby upsetting other fans etc...
                  Moaning for the sake of moaning, we are not even after him.

As someone said though he is not a nounce or a rapist and he has served his time. I'm sure you know a career criminal or 2 who have committed serious crimes on possibly a higher magnitude but I bet you don't shun them down the pub or give them stick because they are not at a nice safe distance.

Comment

No thanks. Wrong in every aspect.
                    :drunk:

Comment

Wow...don't you lot get the message? My mate was lied to about O'Brien and Hughes. It's been said plenty of times. Why moan for the sake of it?

Also, as said, he's served his time. He knows what he did was wrong, and since then, he's done a lot to try and put things right. I'm not excusing his actions. He's not excusing his actions, but he's not like Marlon King or some ***** who'll repeatedly offend. There are far worse men on the planet than Lee Hughes.

Again...he is NOT signing, so this thread is pointless and irellevant.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Wow...don't you lot get the message? My mate was lied to about O'Brien and Hughes. It's been said plenty of times. Why moan for the sake of it?

Also, as said, he's served his time. He knows what he did was wrong, and since then, he's done a lot to try and put things right. I'm not excusing his actions. He's not excusing his actions, but he's not like Marlon King or some ***** who'll repeatedly offend. There are far worse men on the planet than Lee Hughes.

Yeah but why let that stop The Modfather have a good rant about nothing

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

well that is hardly a first for this board!!

Comment

Scored plenty of goals at this level for West Brom.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Sorry i am with the modfather, i am not prefect none of us are, but if you crash your car and run away leaving a people to die (this was a deliberate act) then this action i can not forgive nor support..
                              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                              X