No announcement yet.

Vine Abused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part of the parcel of being a footballer. I'm sure I could live with it.

Comment

Don't understand why someone makes a round trip of about 300 odd miles to verbally abuse one of our own.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        Saw it with my own eyes, vine was on the floor stretching his thigh. Some bloke shouting at him to do some work, pretty sure he was called lazy and useless. Unbelievable.
        What that he was putting some effort into the warm up?

Comment

haha, he was stretching and he was back up and training after giving the bloke a sarcastic thumbs up and finishing

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
            na im sure it werent you handsome
            Flattery will get you far pickle.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

tall old bloke.......

Comment

he was sitting down so it could have been

Comment

it was him......"get up of your #### vine and do something"......very embarrassing!!!!

Comment

that was the one, vine was stretching. What did he think vine was doing, sunbathing?

Comment

i know, it made me laugh when vine gave him the thumbs up!

Comment

I think it was shouted in humour actually.

It just looked funny - the rest of the squad jumping about and doing their little sprints and shimmys - and poor old Viney sat on his #### on the turf having a stretch and being heckled!

I honestly believe it was an attempt at humour rather than a vicious verbal assault.

Comment

sounds traumatic...

Comment

I dount the man in question comes on here - he is an older guy- goes every game home and away - travels there on the lsa cloach! he is always plastered by the time he gets to an away ground, and i doubd he knows what he is saying half the time! Yes he shouted out 'vine get up and do some work, stop being so bloody lazy'! ok he shouldnt have said but hardly the worst comment in the world, think vine got upset to easiy and should learn to ignore these sorts of comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky88 View Post
                              I dount the man in question comes on here - he is an older guy- goes every game home and away - travels there on the lsa cloach! he is always plastered by the time he gets to an away ground, and i doubd he knows what he is saying half the time! Yes he shouted out 'vine get up and do some work, stop being so bloody lazy'! ok he shouldnt have said but hardly the worst comment in the world, think vine got upset to easiy and should learn to ignore these sorts of comments.
                              Sounds like A.B. for anyone that knows.

Comment

I can't understand people shouting abuse at their own players, but personally I would find it easy to cope with people shouting "Fawny is a wnker" at me if I was being paid half a mil a year or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X