X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E you being paid that much then, Fawney? I just fancy a chant
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

If anyone deserves abuse it's the wretched Matt Pickens who injured him in the first place.
      Wish I could get my hands on him (I wonder if Rowan does too?).
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

yeah

yeah,its a difficult one ,when he first arrived he looked kind of stan bowles.when he was running at players
        but hes just lost it completely,i dont know whats gone wrong there but he needs to move on to re discover his form but i think hes another richard langley,i dont think vine will ever re discover what he had,some players just experience this terrible nervous re action,and are finished,its a real shame

BECAUSE VINE LOOKED A THREE MILLION POUND PLAYER,now he would struggle to make a living as a semi pro

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
          ...i dont know whats gone wrong there...
          The complex double leg break, being ferried to hospital in the back of the car without the leg being immobililized, botched operation, advice to restart training too soon...that's what went wrong.
          He needs a bit of sympathy for the unfortunate direction his career has taken, not abuse.
          :angry:
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            The complex double leg break, being ferried to hospital in the back of the car without the leg being immobililized, botched operation, advice to restart training too soon...that's what went wrong.
            He needs a bit of sympathy for the unfortunate direction his career has taken, not abuse.
            :angry:
            well said swanley,
            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              E you being paid that much then, Fawney? I just fancy a chant
              Oi Benny read my post......I said "IF" I was being paid half a mil

But chant away, just bung us oooooooh I dunno, £40k, that'll do :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Anyone see this?? His wrote on twitter....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Your lists: got abused by one of our own fans in the warm up today..has to be a first..haha get a life mate...
                21 minutes ago via mobile web
                Yeah, Viney was exercising stretching his legs during the warm-up, and some ****in' ignorant old shyte started yelling he was a lazy so and so and to get on his feet.
                We do have a minority of out and out *****s following the Rangers these days, time to root them out, and **** them off. A plank like that old ****** yesterday should be supporting Chelshyte and pissing off/undermining the confidence of their players, not ours.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  We do have a minority of out and out *****s following the Rangers these days,
                  I make you right there BR, dunno if they are all "new" fans either, a few I've had rows with about booing players etc have been going for years. Why bother going if thats all you want to do? Don't get it :yush:

Comment

Who gives a flying to55 if a fan who goes every game home and away ##### off a player. Some of the players we have like Vine are on a good wage and doing virtually nothing. Vine's season has been shocking. He has been offered to to go out on loan a few times but no, rather than getting some match needed fitness and losing a few pounds he would rather sit on his lazy #### on the bench. Too many of these type of players at Rangers.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                      I make you right there BR, dunno if they are all "new" fans either, a few I've had rows with about booing players etc have been going for years. Why bother going if thats all you want to do? Don't get it :yush:
                      yeah why bother going if all you are gonna do is abuse them,
                      we know some of our players are poor, no need for any abuse,
                      just dont turn up, and hammersmith i agree with you,
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                        It's such a negative thing to do, Fawny. It don't help the team, it don't help the fans, it certainly don't help the player in question.
                        But to give abuse to a player whilst that player is only warming up, well, only a true ***** would see sense in that, and the old berk who had a go at Vine, looked every inch a true *****, believe me.

Comment

Have you ever been called a "lazy sod" at work?

I have. Probably justified too.

Only difference is that with Viney it was in front of about 11K of whom about 500 actually heard what was said.

Don't see what the fuss is about personally.

But the expression on his face was priceless, as was the thumbs up gesture!

Comment

Obviously touched a nerve if Viney still carried those comments around AND felt the need to let loose on Twitter.

Fact is, the bloke was right. 5 figure weekly wage not putting in the effort. Fair comment IMO.

Comment

all players get grief from the crowd, especially if they are a forward and never ,ever , ever, score.

Its part of the job, although i think whinging on twitter is a new self indulgent player thing, i mean who would ever bother reading a football players Tweets LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                                Sounds like A.B. for anyone that knows.
                                It was AB

Comment

Working...
                                X