No announcement yet.

Ephraim picked ahead of Cook again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think cooks lost his bottle hogan is less afraid and more confident to drop the shoulder and take on that extra man cook like rown vine dont seem to do it anymore
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Yep hogan sure does drop the shoulder and take on his man......he just never beats him!

Comment

we were very narrow yesterday, I thought both Cook & Hogan should have been on. Strange decision

Comment

I like Hogan, he's busy, works hard etc, but to be honest I've seen very little end-product. But I think this season has been so disjointed that we have just scrambled through it-different Managers, different tactics, different players, too many loans etc. So many players will, I reckon, look a lot better when NW has assembled his own side. Playing to his own pattern, rather than trying to make the existing lop-sided squad fit together as best he can.
          I think the close season, both in terms of which players come and go, and moulding those players into a side, will be vital this year, more than ever.

Comment

it doesnt help when hes wide screaming for the ball and open in space when the ball just gets lost in the middle after they try to beat every player or play it between them. he had to make runs into the middle to get the ball therefore losing some width.

Comment

Working...
            X