Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who ACTUALLY discovered Faurlin?

Comment

Ben is a very good mate of mine, though he is an homosexual.

Really time to move on, The Board room was dead as a dodo because the subject matter is boring.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Really time to move on, The Board room was dead as a dodo because the subject matter is boring.
        No The Board Room was designed to hide threads as you knew no one would view it.

In all fairness it is you which has driven this debate, most off us are happy to see you have not been posting rumours drip feed by Paladini to you. I would not be surprsied if you were holding onto this one about Faurlin and used it in retaliation to Scotts new badge rumour being the ego maniac that you are as it appears the leaks have dried up with you.

You do not care what damage you cause my club posting this crap as long as in your own head you remain 'King of the ITK's'. Things were pretty harmonious on this board before you got trigger happy with a story from your paymaster. How can we move on when its you who insists on stoking the fire?

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          Hell hath no fury like a boyfriend scorned eh Ben?
          Mate, even if I was gay, Pete would stand no chance. I'm a good looking lad who looks after himself. Pete...well, he's a mess.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Stop trying to flirt Peter. I'm flattered, but really not interested.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              No The Board Room was designed to hide threads as you knew no one would view it.

In all fairness it is you which has driven this debate, most off us are happy to see you have not been posting rumours drip feed by Paladini to you. I would not be surprsied if you were holding onto this one about Faurlin and used it in retaliation to Scotts new badge rumour being the ego maniac that you are as it appears the leaks have dried up with you.

You do not care what damage you cause my club posting this crap as long as in your own head you remain 'King of the ITK's'. Things were pretty harmonious on this board before you got trigger happy with a story from your paymaster. How can we move on when its you who insists on stoking the fire?
              Hear Hear W12,VERY WELL PUT AND SUMS THE CHAP UP PERFECTLY. The only thing i add to that is unbalanced beings enjoy attention,positive or negative
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

w12anger

you come up with so much drivel
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by alibabes View Post
                  actually, I say this quietly, I dont give a **** who spotted Faurlin first, I just care that hes playing for us and that next year, under NW we are going up

b***** to all this political claptrap, theres enough going on with the election. Im behind the team, now the ooompaloomapa has gone f*** the rest of it

Feel exactly the same way.

Wish they'ed all just put their cyber diks away and cop on to themselves.
                  Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                  X