Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
AKUTR's: The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Collapse
X
-
Paladinoo
Have you read it or summising for the benefit of this messagebaord?ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
"all quiet" was a good read,in the loft i found to be a poor relation to AKUTRS. Another one was "Beat around the Bush" which was good(had a bit of boxing in it as well)From the Hills of Kerry
To the streets of Free DerryComment
-
Comment
-
Scott Jones has requested the following post is pasted on this thread.
Sorry, wanted to post this on here in the hope you would copy and paste for me?
Re the AKUTRs article and Palidinoos funny picture.
Ask DT or Lovell, or Frayling or Mac or any of the original online QPR fans and they will clarify that I have been part of the online QPR community for well over a decade. Not a dig, i just have no right of reply on watrbs still (bizarrely) Also that I've been an R since birth and was even on the same Martin Allen Soccer School as Crouch!
The others you mention I have no recollection of from before about 5 years ago.
Cheers in advance!!Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-04-2010, 08:46 PM.Comment
-
Why cant Scott post on here ?Scott Jones has requested the following post is pasted on this thread.
Sorry, wanted to post this on here in the hope you would copy and paste for me?
Re the AKUTRs article and Palidinoos funny picture.
Ask DT or Lovell, or Frayling or Mac or any of the original online QPR fans and they will clarify that I have been part of the online QPR community for well over a decade. Not a dig, i just have no right of reply on watrbs still (bizarrely) Also that I've been an R since birth and was even on the same Martin Allen Soccer School as Crouch!
The others you mention I have no recollection of from before about 5 years ago.
Cheers in advance!!We Are The People.....Comment
-
Nobody remembers him from before 2006.Scott Jones has requested the following post is pasted on this thread.
Sorry, wanted to post this on here in the hope you would copy and paste for me?
Re the AKUTRs article and Palidinoos funny picture.
Ask DT or Lovell, or Frayling or Mac or any of the original online QPR fans and they will clarify that I have been part of the online QPR community for well over a decade. Not a dig, i just have no right of reply on watrbs still (bizarrely) Also that I've been an R since birth and was even on the same Martin Allen Soccer School as Crouch!
The others you mention I have no recollection of from before about 5 years ago.
Cheers in advance!!Comment
Comment