Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AKUTR's: The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rtone
    Bronze Seat
    • Dec 2009
    • 358

    #16
    Originally posted by Paladinooo
    In other words, pete and his cronies have been sussed as being stooges for that ****bag paladini.
    did anyone ever think anything else?

    Comment

    • EYR
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5470

      #17
      When did that other fanzine stop,think it was called In The Loft?

      Comment

      • qblockpete
        C Club
        • Mar 2009
        • 22186

        #18
        Paladinoo

        Have you read it or summising for the benefit of this messagebaord?
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

        Comment

        • Paladinooo
          Banned
          • Mar 2009
          • 872

          #19
          Originally posted by qblockpete
          Paladinoo

          Have you read it or summising for the benefit of this messagebaord?

          Comment

          • W12_Ranger
            Platinum Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 11447

            #20
            Originally posted by EYR
            When did that other fanzine stop,think it was called In The Loft?
            Not sure but I really thought that was a fantastic read,the other one was called 'Its all gone quiet on the western avenue', i think and was edited by Pete Dochety.

            Comment

            • Paladinooo
              Banned
              • Mar 2009
              • 872

              #21
              Originally posted by W12_Ranger
              Not sure but I really thought that was a fantastic read,the other one was called 'Its all gone quiet on the western avenue', i think and was edited by Pete Dochety.
              Think Doherty only produced a handful of issues.

              Comment

              • W12_Ranger
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 11447

                #22
                Originally posted by Paladinooo
                Think Doherty only produced a handful of issues.
                4 in total I believe.

                Comment

                • Paladinooo
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 872

                  #23
                  Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                  4 in total I believe.
                  I saw at the height of his fame someone was cashing in on them on ebay. Colour photocopied them and sold them.

                  Comment

                  • hanwell ranger
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 391

                    #24
                    my mates got all four, worth a few quid i would think.

                    Comment

                    • The Merry Ploughboy
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 3233

                      #25
                      "all quiet" was a good read,in the loft i found to be a poor relation to AKUTRS. Another one was "Beat around the Bush" which was good(had a bit of boxing in it as well)
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

                      Comment

                      • Paladinooo
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 872

                        #26
                        Originally posted by hanwell ranger
                        my mates got all four, worth a few quid i would think.
                        Tell him to get them copied and once the Libertines are playing festivals again to flog them on ebay.

                        Comment

                        • W12_Ranger
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 11447

                          #27
                          Scott Jones has requested the following post is pasted on this thread.


                          Sorry, wanted to post this on here in the hope you would copy and paste for me?

                          Re the AKUTRs article and Palidinoos funny picture.

                          Ask DT or Lovell, or Frayling or Mac or any of the original online QPR fans and they will clarify that I have been part of the online QPR community for well over a decade. Not a dig, i just have no right of reply on watrbs still (bizarrely) Also that I've been an R since birth and was even on the same Martin Allen Soccer School as Crouch!

                          The others you mention I have no recollection of from before about 5 years ago.

                          Cheers in advance!!
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-04-2010, 08:46 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Rangersw12
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 2010

                            #28
                            Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                            Scott Jones has requested the following post is pasted on this thread.


                            Sorry, wanted to post this on here in the hope you would copy and paste for me?

                            Re the AKUTRs article and Palidinoos funny picture.

                            Ask DT or Lovell, or Frayling or Mac or any of the original online QPR fans and they will clarify that I have been part of the online QPR community for well over a decade. Not a dig, i just have no right of reply on watrbs still (bizarrely) Also that I've been an R since birth and was even on the same Martin Allen Soccer School as Crouch!

                            The others you mention I have no recollection of from before about 5 years ago.

                            Cheers in advance!!
                            Why cant Scott post on here ?
                            We Are The People.....

                            Comment

                            • Paladinooo
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 872

                              #29
                              Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                              Scott Jones has requested the following post is pasted on this thread.


                              Sorry, wanted to post this on here in the hope you would copy and paste for me?

                              Re the AKUTRs article and Palidinoos funny picture.

                              Ask DT or Lovell, or Frayling or Mac or any of the original online QPR fans and they will clarify that I have been part of the online QPR community for well over a decade. Not a dig, i just have no right of reply on watrbs still (bizarrely) Also that I've been an R since birth and was even on the same Martin Allen Soccer School as Crouch!

                              The others you mention I have no recollection of from before about 5 years ago.

                              Cheers in advance!!
                              Nobody remembers him from before 2006.

                              Comment

                              • Ric-Roc

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Paladinooo
                                This actually cracked me up....

                                Comment

                                Working...