No announcement yet.

Match Report From Leicester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point taken Hammersmith although I remember Legs coming on against Derby away and having a very positive impact (my memory plays tricks on me nowadays so I may be wrong and stand corrected if so). And in our only other decent spell with good wins against wba etc I thought Legs contribution was excellent.
    In the role of right back he continues to be by far our best option imo and has excelled there for me. And whilst he doesn't look pretty, he gets stuck in, has a great motor, likes to keep the ball on the deck and never ever ever hides like a lot of this team does when the chips are down.
    I've followed him closely for the time he's been here, don't need to make special dispensation on Sat. I do a live feed from the game via Twitter and Qik which you're welcome to follow. if I look back on the comments there are far more positive than negative regarding Legs (Maybe I just put you off!)
    But it's all about opinions and no doubt they are divided on him. Just want to give the other side of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin163 View Post
      Point taken Hammersmith although I remember Legs coming on against Derby away and having a very positive impact (my memory plays tricks on me nowadays so I may be wrong and stand corrected if so). And in our only other decent spell with good wins against wba etc I thought Legs contribution was excellent.
      In the role of right back he continues to be by far our best option imo and has excelled there for me. And whilst he doesn't look pretty, he gets stuck in, has a great motor, likes to keep the ball on the deck and never ever ever hides like a lot of this team does when the chips are down.
      I've followed him closely for the time he's been here, don't need to make special dispensation on Sat. I do a live feed from the game via Twitter and Qik which you're welcome to follow. if I look back on the comments there are far more positive than negative regarding Legs (Maybe I just put you off!)
      But it's all about opinions and no doubt they are divided on him. Just want to give the other side of the story.
      'He keeps the ball on the ground'...........don't make me laugh. I wish he could! Most of his passing ends up for throw ins!

'best right back'............laughable. I don't like Ramage but even his better than Leigterwood. Did you see Leigterwood get skinned when we lost 5 nil to Middlesbrough! He had one good game last season against Hunt of Reading and that was it. when he has played at right back this season he has been woeful.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Put it into perspective.

legs has been good this season, was woeful today.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If you think someone who constantly lumps the ball out of defence losing us possession is better than a right back who plays it out, that's fine. All about opinions.

Comment

Leighterwood is nothing better than a squad player and his leadership skills are laughable. Unfortunately some dozy prat has given him a nice fat contract to suckle on...

Comment

He has been disappointing lately, thats about it
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
              X