No announcement yet.

Match Report From Leicester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not saying he is gonna say that, but wth the talent we have that is the best thing to do. Perhaps these last 6-7 games have shown that he is a limited tactical manager, relying on his man-management skills. Well at the moment we need to give our skillful players freedom to play, or we're not gonna win any matches at all.

Defensively we're just not good enough to keep clean sheets, so let's play to our strengths and get out there and attack them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
      I am not saying he is gonna say that, but wth the talent we have that is the best thing to do. Perhaps these last 6-7 games have shown that he is a limited tactical manager, relying on his man-management skills. Well at the moment we need to give our skillful players freedom to play, or we're not gonna win any matches at all.

Defensively we're just not good enough to keep clean sheets, so let's play to our strengths and get out there and attack them.
      dont get me wrong stedders I agree with you mate, just not colins style which is sad for the beautiful game of football.

Colin
      Kevin Blackwell
      Tony Pullis
      Sam Alladyce

all should be sent to the moon.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        Colin
        Kevin Blackwell
        Tony Pullis
        Sam Alladyce

all should be sent to the moon.
        that is funny mate, I'll give you that

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

Only 5 games to save ourselves from trips to places like Rochdale next season.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Clearly I'll get shot down here but IMO if we had 11 Leigertwood's playing for us this season, we wouldn't be in the trouble we are now.

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin163 View Post
              Clearly I'll get shot down here but IMO if we had 11 Leigertwood's playing for us this season, we wouldn't be in the trouble we are now.

I know, we would already be relegated!

You clearly don't go to games very often!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Hi Benjamin, the best thing about your post is that you were able to spell 'Leigertwood' correctly - a most rare and commendable achievement on this MB

Comment

lol stanley
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Have backed Leigertwood all season, not today.

Distribution was woeful
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You clearly aren't a good judge!
                      Bee supporting QPR week in week out for 33 years non stop. Season ticket holder for 18.
                      Didn't go today thank god but seen enough of Legs to know he certainly isn't the problem.

Comment

Directed at Hammersmith not you qblock.

Comment

benjamin you are entitled to your opinion.

I dont think legs is that bad. just dont pay attention, certain people on here think taarabt is s**t, so you cant take people seriously.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

You clearly aren't a good judge!
                            Bee supporting QPR week in week out for 33 years non stop. Season ticket holder for 18.
                            Didn't go today thank god but seen enough of Legs to know he certainly isn't the problem.
                            He is a big part of the problem. No coincidence when he is in the side we hardly win games. Back in October when we had that good run he wasn't playing. When he plays like the last 2 years we make no progress.

You watch him closely on Sat. Look at his passing and first touch. Dreadful.

Comment

yet again too many poor performances but waht i really really dont understand is why we are playing Cook on the right.

He is a left winger and all his best work has been done from that position, nobody else has played well at left wing so why is cook not being played in his natural position.

Stewart up front, well maybe for the last 5 or 10 when chasing a game but most of the second half.

We appear to be a complete shambles after a very brief resurgence under NW

Where the hell is Bent?

we will probably stay up but as someone posted earlier it wont be because of anything we have done, more the greater weakness of other teams but those teams have had a fraction of the resources ours have had, a real disaster this year, board, management and squad. I know some people say we just need to tweak this squad but I think Warnock has a really big job on his hands and this squad needs root and branch surgery or it will be more of the same next year
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

the reason he plays cook right cos if he plays left he crosses it but who to? Simpson wont win headers playin right he cuts to make through balls same as hogan we play 4231 to me so we r narrow i suggest 442 cook left hogan right and priskin and german upfront if want cook left

Comment

Working...
                                X