Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was there today.....totally disgusted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Brilliant...Let's blame NW after he's had to take over 5 rubbish managers teams. He's come in and given us some sort of fight, even with the lightweight bunch we have. We go AWAY to Leicester who are flying at the moment and get turned over and the 1st thing you want to do is blame NW. Yes, of course we should be saying 'judge him on his own team' as that's fair.

We ain't going down and I'm still very much looking forwards to next season.
    Leicester aren't flying at the moment. They lost their last 4 games.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

3 of those being to Reading who are on unbelievable form, West Brom who are second and Cardiff who have regained the winning touch. Leicester are still in 6th place Dave, so I'd say they're still flying. Not the best of form lately but there are 18 teams in the CCC who'd trade places witrh them right now, wouldn't you agree?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending a 4-0 loss mate, but like it or not, we still have a s**t team which needs reconstructing in the summer. NW will more than likely bring in 7-8 in the closed season which tells me he knows there are hardly any good enough to take us forward.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Benny we aren't going down?
        Arent we?
        I wish I was that confident in these bunch of losers.
        I said we would lose to Leicester and there will be no change against a much better side than us in Palace. It is all about the Watford home game that will decide our fate.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm positive. I was also right about Luckypool getting a draw agains Birmingham and Haye winning in the 9th.

Just a hunch, that's all mate.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
          X