Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was there today.....totally disgusted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SE23 Eagle View Post
    Enjoying colin ?

More than Paul Hart!

Hope you're ready for us next week!

Always like our annual trip to saaaaaaarf of the river!

I think you'll agree that your manor is a khazi.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Enjoying colin ?

Yeah. Also enjoy knowing I have a club to support next season whatever division we are in. How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Yeah. Also enjoy knowing I have a club to support next season whatever division we are in. How about you?
        Feeling quite optomistic regarding the future tyvm

Comment

Enjoying colin ?
          Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            More than Paul Hart!

Hope you're ready for us next week!

Always like our annual trip to saaaaaaarf of the river!

I think you'll agree that your manor is a khazi.
            7 points from the last 9 - how's Colin doing ? Hold on it's just coming up on the football league show - enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              Not really.

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                I wish I had 10 mins with our players to tell them what I think. Some of them just don't care to wear the badge. I am baffled why some of our fans clap our players after a performance like that. I clap when the players deserve it.
                I clapped, but it was only for the few players who are working their butts off trying to do the job of 3 or 4 men each.

Poor old Faurlin -- how frustrated must he be playing alongside the hapless, hopeless and couldn't-give-a-stuff Legeirtwood?

Ramage -- poor player, but not too bad first half today, and more of a captain than Legs will ever be -- still geeing the players up at 4-0 down. And he was far, far better than any of the other defenders we had on the pitch.

And Taarabt -- well, would you pass the ball if you looked up and your only option was Legs? When his option is Faurlin, he passes -- simple! He only passes when he has faith in the receiving player doing something useful with the ball.

So I clapped for them.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  And Taarabt -- well, would you pass the ball if you looked up and your only option was Legs? When his option is Faurlin, he passes -- simple! He only passes when he has faith in the receiving player doing something useful with the ball.

Anyone who's ever played the game to a decent standard will understand how true that statement is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

Anyone who's ever played the game to a decent standard will understand how true that statement is.
                    yup I would refuse to pass if the option was to go for glory or my other option was a team mate who I thought would lose it.

Adel is the best talent I have seen at QPR...If warnock has a tiny bit of a sexy football brain he would do all he can to sign him and build a team around him.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                      I clapped, but it was only for the few players who are working their butts off trying to do the job of 3 or 4 men each.

Poor old Faurlin -- how frustrated must he be playing alongside the hapless, hopeless and couldn't-give-a-stuff Legeirtwood?

Ramage -- poor player, but not too bad first half today, and more of a captain than Legs will ever be -- still geeing the players up at 4-0 down. And he was far, far better than any of the other defenders we had on the pitch.

So I clapped for them.
                      Wernt at the game but can imagine what you said to be spot on
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        If warnock has a tiny bit of a sexy football brain he would do all he can to sign him and build a team around him.
                        Warnock's actually said as much in his interviews to be fair to him. He said it could be done in the CCC but doesnt see how it would be possible in the prem.

Comment

got to disagree,warnock will turn it around.too many of our supporters judge a man after a handful of games.palace fans would have him back like a shot.lets see how we are this time next season.we would have been relegated a week ago if hart was still in charge
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

worryingly gorkss has been woeful lately.

the 4-3-3 type formation nw likes does not win us games.
                            leics hit on the break, ikeme killed us off with that error
                            ramage was chasing the ball and could have knocked it back but ikeme came 35 yds out to mess it up...

it's nervy time.....our goal diff got a whacking too.
                            we now look to others results, when it was easily in our hands,
                            LET'S NOT PANIC.....

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                              Just got back, only players I would have told to stay out of the dressing room while I roasted the other dossers, would have been,
                              Taarabt
                              Faurlin
                              Ramage
                              the others would have got the roasting of their lives, I mean, the three I exempted didn't have their best games ever, but the rest were total shyte, and not only embarrased themselves, but embarrased me and every other poor sod who travelled up there, to the extent that I'll probably never set foot in Leicester ever again.

Neil Warnock has one hell of a restructuring job on his hands come the close season.
                              Another thing, our fans would want to seriously think about chanting "sign him up, sign him up", with regard to Simpson, he can't jump, so never wins headers, and is so easily muscled off the ball, I swear my six stone niece would have no problem marking him.
                              I don't think it's any coincidence that those three players were exempt from criticism. Taarabt and Faurlin both know that Warnock wants them next season, and Ramage, whatever you say about him, always gives 100 per cent. The rest of them, I suspect, know that their time is quite possibly up at the Club, or will at least be thinking that, whether they are on loan or currently signed to the Club.

Comment

Brilliant...Let's blame NW after he's had to take over 5 rubbish managers teams. He's come in and given us some sort of fight, even with the lightweight bunch we have. We go AWAY to Leicester who are flying at the moment and get turned over and the 1st thing you want to do is blame NW. Yes, of course we should be saying 'judge him on his own team' as that's fair.

We ain't going down and I'm still very much looking forwards to next season.
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X