Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was there today.....totally disgusted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was there today.....totally disgusted!

Now, I normally post the day after games but I felt i had to today. There are many of you on here that don't realise how bad we are at the moment. Today really summed us up. We are so bereft of any ideas and we really could have lost by a lot more. Granted in the first half we had a fair bit of possession but overall we don't threaten the opposing keeper. We have too many average and poor players and sadly we don't have anything to replace them. If we stay up, it's not because we have played well it;s because there are 3 teams worse than us. We are so woeful. I don't know where to start. Ikeme was at fault for their 2nd goal when he passed the ball to their bloke. Ramage who I don't rate did nothing to impress. Gorkss and Stewart were abysmal and for most of the 2nd half Stewart was a striker to no avail! Gorkks was at fault for 2 of their goals.

I give up with our midfield. Cooks has no confidence and looks so slow. Hogan just runs like a headless chicken and offers nothing. Leigterwood, the captain is f**king awful. He can't pass, shoot, have a first control or do anything. I don't know how some of you lot rate him. There were many who slated him. At least Faurlin tried to play some good football with Tarabat but obviously to no avail. Simpson when the ball is pumped to him just does not look effective.

Sadly, as I said many months ago but was called NEGATIVE on this board Saturday's game at Palace is now massive. I know we will get nothing there and given we will get a point from Cardiff and Watford we will have a 'Port Vale' type game at Barnsley where we will need as many Rangers fans as possible.

We have no confidence and if we stay up, we need virtually a whole new side. The current players have no ******** and are powder puffs. Sadly, many Rangers fans don't realise how deep in the 5hit we actually are.

Anyway, I'll be at Palace where our record as we all know is totally shocking.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Its horrible
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Spot on.

Were shocking.

Comment

Hey Chris, what gives with the new avatar?

Comment

I like mowbray and his available now...everyone has team so and so, so I thought I would get involved. Rather him then NW if I am honest.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            I like mowbray and his available now...everyone has team so and so, so I thought I would get involved. Rather him then NW if I am honest.
            You seriously want yet another managerial change?

Comment

never wanted NW in the first place. I do not want another manager as its embarrising, but then again we have already become a laughing stock so not much will change if we did get a new manager mate.

I know I sound like a broken record or what ever the saying is but NW football is horrible, it will only get worse as well when he gets his hands on the chequebook and brings in half a dozen horrible donkeys.

I wont keep going on as its boring but its my opinion mate.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

The way things are right now its looking like it'll take 2 seasons to win promotion, not 1. I do believe we'll survive this season though.

Comment

yer we are safe I think, but doubt we will do well this season unless we bring in a lot of good footballers.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Good summary Hammersmith

Saw you at the end leaning over barrier shouting out instructions I felt your frustration also!!!!!!!!!

We keep the ball well then we get to the edge of the box and were clueless. And the amount of times we break then slow the play down and let the opposition get behind the ball is laughable.

We lost our edge when Wayne went as his pace was the out ball we dont have that now and as a result the build up is far to slow

Comment

Just got back, only players I would have told to stay out of the dressing room while I roasted the other dossers, would have been,
                      Taarabt
                      Faurlin
                      Ramage
                      the others would have got the roasting of their lives, I mean, the three I exempted didn't have their best games ever, but the rest were total shyte, and not only embarrased themselves, but embarrased me and every other poor sod who travelled up there, to the extent that I'll probably never set foot in Leicester ever again.

Neil Warnock has one hell of a restructuring job on his hands come the close season.
                      Another thing, our fans would want to seriously think about chanting "sign him up, sign him up", with regard to Simpson, he can't jump, so never wins headers, and is so easily muscled off the ball, I swear my six stone niece would have no problem marking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        never wanted NW in the first place. I do not want another manager as its embarrising, but then again we have already become a laughing stock so not much will change if we did get a new manager mate.

I know I sound like a broken record or what ever the saying is but NW football is horrible, it will only get worse as well when he gets his hands on the chequebook and brings in half a dozen horrible donkeys.

I wont keep going on as its boring but its my opinion mate.

agree mate...couldnt understand all the positive cheering and such that went on when Colin was announced....dont rate him as a manager and everyone knows he is a total ****** as a person. "Warnock the Saviour" and all that nonsense....we just had it so bad this season and fans are so desperate that even Neil "Hoofball" Warnock gets them excited....sad

Comment

I wish I had 10 mins with our players to tell them what I think. Some of them just don't care to wear the badge. I am baffled why some of our fans clap our players after a performance like that. I clap when the players deserve it.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

agree mate...couldnt understand all the positive cheering and such that went on when Colin was announced....dont rate him as a manager and everyone knows he is a total ****** as a person. "Warnock the Saviour" and all that nonsense....we just had it so bad this season and fans are so desperate that even Neil "Hoofball" Warnock gets them excited....sad
                            me and you will get banned mate hahaha

fancy a team mowbray avator lol.

I dont know if we dont laugh we will cry.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Enjoying colin ?

Comment

Working...
                              X