Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much can Warnock raise from player sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will be more about offloading to free up wages.

Hall, Aygemang and Helguson are all big earners who aren't worth having so all 3 could leave for free and save us around £30k a week!

Comment

I think we could get
      200k for ramage
      100k for borrowdale and 100k for agyemang
      300k for hall and 300k for helguson
      alberti and pelicorri for free
      750k for buzz
      250k for vine
      I hope so anyway

Comment

why sell buzz, after a good pre season i think he will recapture his form. he is a quality player.
        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
          why sell buzz, after a good pre season i think he will recapture his form. he is a quality player.
          Square peg in a round hole, we need to stop trying to accommodate Buzsaky.

He's not good enough as a CM, not a RM and well why build a team around him and sit him behind the front two when that clearly isn't the way Warnock wants to play.

We don't need Buzsaky, time to cash in on him whilst he still is worth a few bob.

Comment

Fair point w12 but isn't Ambrose who was his main man as an attacking midfielder a similar type of player? Its a question as I haven't seen much of palace.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Fair point w12 but isn't Ambrose who was his main man as an attacking midfielder a similar type of player? Its a question as I haven't seen much of palace.
              Not seen enough of him TBH but I do believe Ambrose plays CM/RM, but yes if we sign him I believe he'd be brought in as a direct replacement for Buzsaky. Warnock has given no indication as yet that he can accommodate Buzsaky whereas Ambrose we already know he can.

Comment

Yeah but Palace have a very defensive minded player that allows him to bomb forward into the penalty area in Derry. I don't see Faulin playing that role, unless he doesn't see him as the right type of player to partner ambrose then he might struggle for a place
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Yeah but Palace have a very defensive minded player that allows him to bomb forward into the penalty area in Derry. I don't see Faulin playing that role, unless he doesn't see him as the right type of player to partner ambrose then he might struggle for a place
                  Off the 4 Palace players mentioned I think Ambrose is the one we don't need. I haven't given up hope of us signing Taarabt either so we wait and see. I read a few Palace fans posts saying they think he might be a bit of a one season wonder, but I haven't seen enough to have an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Square peg in a round hole, we need to stop trying to accommodate Buzsaky.

He's not good enough as a CM, not a RM and well why build a team around him and sit him behind the front two when that clearly isn't the way Warnock wants to play.

We don't need Buzsaky, time to cash in on him whilst he still is worth a few bob.
                    And just how many games has he had as a central midfielder or as a support strikerover the last two seasons? My guess is that it's less than 5.

Buzsaky is a decent player to have, he scores and creates goals. I would like Warnock to keep him. QPR will need someone with a bit of skill next season, because Taarabt wont be at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Not seen enough of him TBH but I do believe Ambrose plays CM/RM, but yes if we sign him I believe he'd be brought in as a direct replacement for Buzsaky. Warnock has given no indication as yet that he can accommodate Buzsaky whereas Ambrose we already know he can.
                      Well let's hope the Ambrose that Warnock signs is better than the one who played at Charlton.

Comment

Working...
                      X