Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much can Warnock raise from player sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can Warnock raise from player sales?

Assumimg there is strength in ther The Sun story that what ever money is raised from player sales will be added to the £10 million which will be made available, what players do you think we are likely to sell and how much for. Whats the potential size of Warnocks War Chest you get?

I'll start

Buzsaky £1 million
    Ramage £400k
    Vine £300k
    Pellicori £Free
    Alberti £Free
    Hall £400k
    Ageymang £200k
    Helguson £250k
    Rowlands £250k

£2.8 Million + £10 million = £12.8 million

You need to factor in how much they will save on wages as well, this would a tidy sum to entice better players.

Comment

think your quite hopeful with buzsaky. contract has a year to run and he aint in best form.

dont think ramage will be sold

as strange as it sounds reckon if we do sell vine we will get nearer 600k for him.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

think those might be the asking fees rather than what we receive. a few of those will end up as free transfers imho, indeed some may well actually cost money to off-load in that we will have to buy up their contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Assumimg there is strength in ther The Sun story that what ever money is raised from player sales will be added to the £10 million which will be made available, what players do you think we are likely to sell and how much for. Whats the potential size of Warnocks War Chest you get?

I'll start

Buzsaky £1 million
          Ramage £400k
          Vine £300k
          Pellicori £Free
          Alberti £Free
          Hall £400k
          Ageymang £200k
          Helguson £250k
          Rowlands £250k

you would sell rowlands for 250K??
          still think (depending on his injury)that he is one of the best players at the club and someone warnock will love.
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            think those might be the asking fees rather than what we receive. a few of those will end up as free transfers imho, indeed some may well actually cost money to off-load in that we will have to buy up their contracts.
            Do you think we would have to pay up anyones contracts?

Ageymang will be a real struggle to get of the books IMO, he comes across as a right w@nk@ who couldn't give a toss, personally I'd let him rot in the reserves for 2 years if he doesn't take the hint.

Maybe be the figures are a bit unrealistic but there will be interested parties regardless. Do think we could fetch £1million for Buzsaky a lot of managers will rate him highly in this divison.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
              still think (depending on his injury)that he is one of the best players at the club and someone warnock will love.
              Rowlands would be lucky to get a game next season as for being one of the best players at the club when fit, leave it out!

Anyway I never asked for analysis of my opinion, I ask what do you think we'd generate from sales of players, who do think will be sold?
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 25-03-2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

just giving my opinion that i think rowlands will still be about next season and will be a first choice for warnock.

apart from rowly i think your pretty spot on with who will be sold.thats who i would get rid of.not sure wot will happen with buzz tho but easily still worth million+

Comment

just giving my opinion that i think rowlands will still be about next season and will be a first choice for warnock.

apart from rowly i think your pretty spot on with who will be sold.thats who i would get rid of.not sure wot will happen with buzz tho but easily still worth million+
                  Faurlin should be Number 1 CM under Warnock so given that we have Legiertwood, Mahon & Rowalnds I can't see any off them partnering him next season.

Warnock needs to rebuild and he needs to bring in a midfield general to partner Faurlin and potentially another CM as back up.

Just can't see an injury plagued Rowlands being anything other than a bench warmer next season but with Legiertwood making a good utility player and Mahon bringing great experience to the squad I can't even see him making the bench ahead of these 2.

Comment

id have rowly ahead of legiertwood just my opinion.but i agree he will probably bring someone in.100% agree with faurlin tho has to be a starter for sure and is prob first on the team sheet every week.with the players being sold we need to buy a right winger again.

Comment

Rowlands will be lucky to play 20 games next season. There comes a time when you have to cut your losses. He's out for more games than he plays and I think that will be Warnocks stance on it. I agree he is a good player when on form but he's becoming the glass man!

Do you honestly think Rowlands will still go in for 50-50 tackles are the last few seasons injuries. I would put him in the side way ahead of Legs but how many games will he last?

Comment

I would keep Rowlands and Buzsaky.

Rowlands may not be 1st choice CM, but he can still play at Right Back or as a Right sided midfielder.

Buzsaky, probably wont be 1st choice under Warnock, but if he is happy to stay and play off the bench, he could still be very useful, especially with set pieces.

If he is sold, QPR wont get anywhere near £1M for an out of choice player in the final year of his contract. £500K at the most. That's what he cost QPR when he was younger and pre a serious knee injury.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

I'll start

Buzsaky £1 million
                          Ramage £400k
                          Vine £300k
                          Pellicori £Free
                          Alberti £Free
                          Hall £400k
                          Ageymang £200k
                          Helguson £250k
                          Rowlands £250k

Agree with the players but hopefully get a bit more for Buzz, Vine and Hall and
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

vine and ramage and borrowdale all frees
                            we'll be lucky to get £250k for agy
                            i'd take any offer on legs...to think we turned 900k from wolves?
                            hogan...500k

contracts running out on many, connolly must be up soon?
                            we won't get £1.5m for buzza either....

Comment

Is this assuming we are selling??

It could be anyone's guess TBH, we're not even sure who looks likely to leave, Neil Warnock may wish to keep Helguson and Ramage... I doubt we'll sell Rowlands.

Comment

Working...
                              X