Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
    SPOT ON.

that was where i was brought up..Morshead Road to be specific.still a great part of town.

There is something magical about westboourne park,notting hill,golborne,maida vale,warwick avenue...can't quite describe what it is but if you agree you will understand what i mean.
    I know Morshead Mansions (and the basements) very well, I'm Essendine Road. Always sunny in Maida Vale! :drunk:

Comment

I was born in Latimer rd w10, six or so doors away from stewert pearce, could here the roar of the crowd when Rangers scored when i was a nipper.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Born in Knightbridge but lived in Loftus Rd also, oh west london, is wonderful, ...............
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Born in Knightbridge but lived in Loftus Rd also, oh west london, is wonderful, ...............
          Winner!

Comment

Born on du cane road hospital. lived in east acton, then batman close for the first 10 or so years of my life. Great nan & nan still live in w12.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

I was born in Queen Charlotte's and have lived in W14 all my life. I am a 20 mins walk to the ground.

I think we're proud of our post code because we're sick and tired of the media always referring to Fulham and Chelsea as west London when actually their post codes are south west London!

We are the only professional football club with a west London post code. So quite rightly the only side in west London.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                I was born in Queen Charlotte's and have lived in W14 all my life. I am a 20 mins walk to the ground.

I think we're proud of our post code because we're sick and tired of the media always referring to Fulham and Chelsea as west London when actually their post codes are south west London!

We are the only professional football club with a west London post code. So quite rightly the only side in west London.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Alert ALL media..

Comment

I was born in Queen Charlottes too.

Interestingly whilst Fulham & Chelsea are both in South West London, both clubs are in The Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.

Only on our return to the Premier League will we be able to reclaim West London as our own....and we will....and remind every **** along the way as we do.

Comment

Born in Essex die in Essex,blood in blood out,Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                      X