Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second half I moved and stood right at the back.

For about 15 minutes second half, we were great.

Rest of game we were completely outsang.

Not heard home support like that for a long while.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Second half I moved and stood right at the back.

For about 15 minutes second half, we were great.

Rest of game we were completely outsang.

Not heard home support like that for a long while.
      I was sat in the centre of our section and we were louder, granted they were good but only because they were playing us.

Sound travels to the back of the stand and rolls around the stadium and if your pressed up against them they are gonna sound louder.

I also thought we had a lot more than 2000 there.

Comment

I was sat behind dugout's as I had player comps(tried getting us moved to behind goal-no joy) but the Rangers fans looked quality, filled the whole end near enough & as mentioned from over their we sounded ok but the section to the R's fans right hand side were defo on song and out sung us most of the night. Heard a few Reading fans around us saying best turnout for an away team all yr. Not sure if true but looked great.

Comment

I was listening on the Radio, couldn't make it but we sounded very loud, great support and i would say from listening in outsang them too. Lets hope we can continue that support at home.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I thought that we had more than 2000 as loads paid on the door, I was one. The Reading fans to our left did sound quite loud but when you looked only about 100 were singing but all of them were in the top 3 rows so they got the maximum out of the low roof there.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
            X