Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good showing lads, midweek and a nothing game for us

(Reading offish)

great turnout..sounded proper loud as well. was always going to be a tough game.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

reading were poor a few months ago but av turned a corner since their excellent cup run.

Comment

whats yours lot run like for the rest of the season hammer...staying up or joining us??
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

could be joining you mate!!!..lol

at least i can go to cookes before the game...lol

Comment

a few weeks ago i fancied you to stay up but am worried for you lot now. can not beat a bit of the ol' pie and mash with untold liquoir....f*** those jellied eels tho!!
            Last edited by Goddard; 17-03-2010, 05:48 AM.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

not a jellied eel fan either.

watever will be will be mate.its all out of my control wat league we end up in.we had a better crack last time wen we went down to champ.we`ll av a boozy day at yours if we go down.all lovely geezers havin a beer together!!!

Comment

haha..leeds up and millwall through the playoffs would make it tasty!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

it could be well tasty couldnt it...lol
                  us and sheff utd as well...lol

Comment

no west ham mr jones!!!!

you know the coo!

Comment

Good turnout, but Reading slaughtered us in terms of noise and support. For a brief time in the second half we matched them, but I hope we don't go to somewhere like Palace and let them out sing us.

Fair play to the Reading fans, might not like them but they really did outsing us.

Best home support I've seen all season
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Good turnout, but Reading slaughtered us in terms of noise and support. For a brief time in the second half we matched them, but I hope we don't go to somewhere like Palace and let them out sing us.

Fair play to the Reading fans, might not like them but they really did outsing us.

Totally agree. I was a little disappointed with the singing tbh. We had a good number together and at times the singing was good, but i expected more.

Agree we were totally outsung by Reading. :angry:

Comment

for 2000 I thought you was very loud.

Could hear you on commentary and I was very impressed
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                            Very good showing lads, midweek and a nothing game for us

(Reading offish)
                            What makes you think it was a nothing game ? We are not safe from relegation yet.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

The only reason you thought that and please correct if I'm wrong here was that you were sat right up beside them with all the other 'hard men' goading them all all match.....they were bound to sound louder.

Both sets of supporters were fantastic but we were louder, our support was outstanding last night from start to finish. Great Atmosphere IMO.
                              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-03-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X