Rumours Of A Target Man..Coming To Loftus Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours Of A Target Man..Coming To Loftus Road

Reasons to believe we will get a striker in this week, with a view to buy in the summer. (also maybe a defender)

Warnock has been able to assess his team performance and all parties were involved in meetings to quite late last night.

Rumours are also Marcus Bent is going back, though not certain how true this rumour is.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Reasons to believe we will get a striker in this week, with a view to buy in the summer. (also maybe a defender)

Warnock has been able to assess his team performance and all parties were involved in meetings to quite late last night.

Rumours are also Marcus Bent is going back, though not certain how true this rumour is.
    i hope this is true as it would be good news

Comment

Darius Henderson I hear

Comment

New chairman. New Manager.. Same old leaks. Not hard to see what the constant has been over the last few years.

Cheers for the info pierre. Keep it coming!!

Comment

hi not posted for a long time and had 2 register again. good news on bent if true underwhelmed by him and totally useless hope striker comining is hooper

Comment

If the leaks are coming from GP then it is a joke. If not, and it is general gossip in the football world then that's normal and fair enough.

Comment

Stredders,

Some will jump on those comments, haven't seen Gianni for 2 weeks. Just thought, I would clear that up
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, fair enough. I wasn't accusing anyone, just saying I do hope GP ceases (or has ceased) to spill gossip. We need QPR to be run professionally, and I honestly think if he is spilling goss then Warnock will go ballistic, and one of them will then go.

People in football talk all the time, some more specifically than others. If the rumour is true and it helps QPR, then great

Comment

This is just supporter talk

You can never take rumours out of a messageboard.

part and parcel

Comment

Pete it's gp I have a problem with. It's not you. If you're told snippets your naturally passin it on and fair play.

If gp isn't your source on this occasion then fine. As stedders says we should be ran professionally and as long as gp has been here it hasn't been that way. I sincerely hope it changes.

Comment

Would not be surprised if he goes in for John Stead had him at Sheffield United.
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Plerase stop it with all this (potentially) good news I don't think my old ticker can take it!!!!

oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Whats wrong with German having a run as a CF target man! Good in the air and can hold up play! Obviously young and lacking in experience, but I hope when we cement our place in the Championship, and as long as we are not going on a late run for Play offs (Not gonna happen), then it would be good to see this lad get a run out there. Build him up for next season!
                          Last edited by gingerrangers; 07-03-2010, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Stredders,

Some will jump on those comments, haven't seen Gianni for 2 weeks. Just thought, I would clear that up
                            You don't have to speak directly to Gianni to get a rumour from him that I know for a fact.

Rumour leaked to ********, QBP gets leak second hand but knows source reliably got info from Gianni......jobs a good un!

Do you really think people are that daft.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              You don't have to speak directly to Gianni to get a rumour from him that I know for a fact.

Rumour leaked to ********, QBP gets leak second hand but knows source reliably got info from Gianni......jobs a good un!

Do you really think people are that daft.
                              Have you got some real deep problem with Pete or something? No matter what, you always seem to find a way of either digging him out, or bringing GP into the ecquasion.

No...this is not a dig at you as I have no problem with you and hope that continues, but this is a bit ridiculous that you feel the need to use anything possible to have a pop at Pete.
                              Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 07-03-2010, 04:09 PM.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X