Rumours Of A Target Man..Coming To Loftus Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Point of order: cd we plse split this into two threads, one for those who are interested in re-fighting arguments about leaks etc and another for those more interested in who we might actually be signing? Thanks.
    Couldn't agree more mate.!!

Wht do so many people on this site let themselves get so wound up with rumours, stories, ITK 's etc Go and get a life!!

ITS A MESSAGE BOARD FFS !!!!

Don't take it all so seriously !!

Go and vent your anger towards the the gossip columns in the papers !!

A few of us a just happy with the way our team is now going forward and if the odd rumour comes off then happy days if not then life goes on !!

Comment

It's so true... if hese people don't like it then why do they bother coming to this site if it winds them up so much?

I can create a rumours section so that only people who want to see it can have access, all the people who don't like it will never see... that may sort the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        It's so true... if hese people don't like it then why do they bother coming to this site if it winds them up so much?

I can create a rumours section so that only people who want to see it can have access, all the people who don't like it will never see... that may sort the problem?
        Agree. But MYU you must make sure that all those high-minded, virtuous people who complain about rumours should have the access to this section denied them depending on their log on, just in case - purely by accident - they stray upon a rumour and their pure minds and sensitive souls are corrupted. After all, they cannot be expected to put up with anything so low down as a transfer rumour on, er, a rumour message board, could they?

I know there are issues about Paladini (I too think he should step down now we have a serious manager in place) and also about Pete's relationship with him (I was among those who criticised him over the anti-Sousa campaign) but for goodness sake - the main point of this site is to keep fans abreast of what's going on behind the scenes at the club. If you want to remain in blissful ignorance about all things QPR, keep your eyes glued on the official...

Comment

Good idea MYU, i am sick to death of em, i like the rumours thats why i come on here, if i choose to believe em thats up to me, and i dont care where they come from.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Great idea Myu. Stop these moody sods having a moan
            Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Another wont happen rumour.....mind you we have someone with a footballing background buying players now so it wont be a rumour from a waiter this time...

Comment

There used to be a rumours section before.

However, I think people still complained.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  There used to be a rumours section before.

However, I think people still complained.
                  But if I started this new section it would mean only members who sign up to it can view that section otherwise you can't see it.

If members still moan then we can remove them from the section... just a thought.

Comment

is this a rumour about a rumour section.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      is this a rumour about a rumour section.

Comment

But if I started this new section it would mean only members who sign up to it can view that section otherwise you can't see it.

If members still moan then we can remove them from the section... just a thought.
                        dont think that's a good idea

thats how they screwed up qprdot.org

Comment

It would not be like dot.org, with that site you had to register for that section and with our system it would be placed below our main section.

If you already are a member of this site then I'd select your account so that you can view that section but if you didn't want to see it then the board would like as it is right now.

It's a very simple thing to setup and would stop the arguments.

Comment

i miss the weather section.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              i miss the weather section.
                              I'll post them up in the CCG section!

Comment

Can i ask a question please?????

Why do so many of you want rumours?

To date - i think the only person who seems to have got a "rumour" correct was egham hoop.

The rumour he got was that the mittals were pushing out Flavio...Which was in all the papers and i think that we all could have guessed that one was going to happen.He then got the Warnock one...which again...i think we all saw it coming.Anyway - fair play to egham who managed to get the dates right etc...

But - like this rumour about Henderson.Has it come from the papers? An internet QPR site?Why do you care so much about 95%(ish) of information that doesn't come to fruition.

This is a messageboard for QPR fans.The rules are quite clear as to what you can and cannot say/do/print etc...I.like most fans.have visited the other sites...dot org...LFW...reports...mad for etc.... and this site has more rumours in one day than the other sites appear to have in a month.It is well known on the other sites and i believe its called fantasy island> I assume it's called that because of the amount of "stories" that come out of this m/board which appear to be made up...(not my words)

There does appear to be more posters on this site than any other that claim to be "In The Know".There are also quite a few posters that seem to hang of the very last words of these so called " insiders"

You also appear to have more people viewing this site than the other messageboards about QPR.

But - as i understand it - a messageboard is a place where people can discuss / debate subjects relating the the subject of the message board(in this case QPR) as long as they do not break the rules of the messageboard.

Now - if i'm correct - it doesn,t state that we have to believe all the bulls.t that is written and we are quite within our rights to debate subjects in an orderly fashion.

Henderson may be coming....whoopi bloomin do.So was Kitson So was Ambrose (and half the palace team) - but we got Priskin Hill And Ikeme - none of whom were predicted by anyone.

If you put the information up there - it's there to be shot down.(In a polite way that is)

You have the right to not visit this site - but also the right to come on here and debate any point you like......so why start bleating when people don't agree with your rumours.Rather than ask for an exclusive club that only people that want to believe we are signing Mickey Rooney, why not rationally debate the rumour back to the person who decides that life is not like an avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X