Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Good Study Now Of Accounts..QPR Fc Profit..QPR holdings Loss
Collapse
X
-
Sharpy,
sorry its one rule for one, and one rule for others me thinks.
Are you suggesting its okay to allow inccuracies and speculation, but not deal in facts?
Look, end of the day some find enormous pleasure in having a pop at me, so the odd times I like to return the favour. Thats all.ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
catch 22
I shouldn't raise to the bait, but sometimes I cannot help it.
Problem is, someone needs to respond to these allegations with facts, thats all I am doing.ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Pete.
You would gain far more respect,and in tow this site,if you responded on a far more even keel,than the extreme GP slant that you seem to harbour at present.The man has made some extremly bad calls over the course of his tenure,that has cost OUR club,large amounts of money,and will do,into the future.Please allow people to express an opinion on these matters,without the need to feel,it is anyway a personal vendetta against yourself.Comment
-
Sharpy, to be fair it is often construed as a defence, when its not.
I am not defending his actions in this thread.ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
I`m talking in general mate.Some of the threads since being moved from the DOF position,although fun to read,smack of some form of defensive stratagy,to help his transistion to his current job title.
I had a rant at you a few days ago,although under the influence,i still stand by,you do need to step away sometimes.
Anyway off to bed,just a small effergy to burn,then it`s lights out.
Comment
-
fair enough.ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment

Comment