Good Study Now Of Accounts..QPR Fc Profit..QPR holdings Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Study Now Of Accounts..QPR Fc Profit..QPR holdings Loss

At 31 May 2009 Queens Park Rangers Athletic and Football Club Limited made a profit after tax of £418,000, up from £98,000 the previous year.

the group has net current liabilities £12.8 million, and net liability of £5.7 million (from last 12 months)

QPR Holdings Limited itself has chosen not to publish its own profit and loss account,

but it indicates to me the football side of things made a profit, (the holdings part of the buisness lost money) so spending millions on players is a total smokescreen by people who don't really understand the ins and outs of how it works.

We seem to be losing 5-6 million a year
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    At 31 May 2009 Queens Park Rangers Athletic and Football Club Limited made a profit after tax of £418,000, up from £98,000 the previous year.

the group has net current liabilities £12.8 million, and net liability of £5.7 million (from last 12 months)

QPR Holdings Limited itself has chosen not to publish its own profit and loss account,

but it indicates to me the football side of things made a profit, (the holdings part of the buisness lost money) so spending millions on players is a total smokescreen by people who don't really understand the ins and outs of how it works.

We seem to be losing 5-6 million a year
    A paltry 400k profit if I'm reading it right which will surely read at a loss for the next financial year due to a massive shortfall this season in ST Sales.

Comment

its just such headlines like QPR lose 25 million or 19 million are misleading aren't they?

Its a 5 million loss from last year and thats seems to be happening each year, which is firmly linked to QPR holdings.

They have decided not to show us the breakdown, under the Companies Act 2006.

(most companies do this, if they don't want us to see it)

QPR FC made a slight profit
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I should stick this because factual stuff, tends to get missed or not replied to.

Comment

its just such headlines like QPR lose 25 million or 19 million are misleading aren't they?

Its a 5 million loss from last year and thats seems to be happening each year, which is firmly linked to QPR holdings.

They have decided not to show us the breakdown, under the Companies Act 2006.

(most companies do this, if they don't want us to see it)

QPR FC made a slight profit
          I have had another look and I can see how non accountancy people can get confused but the way I now read is we lost £19 million last year and £6 million in 2008 which equals £25 million.

P10 for the Holdings P&L Account

Take another look.

Comment

the split is a bit meaningless because they decide what goes through the club and what goes through holdings books. The bottom line is all that really counts, looks like a lot of people speculating on what the accounts mean.
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

w12ranger

Net Debt 2008 19 millioN NET DEBT PLUS some change
              Net Debt 2009 24 million net debt plus some change

Can I suggest you read it again on the last page.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                the split is a bit meaningless because they decide what goes through the club and what goes through holdings books. The bottom line is all that really counts, looks like a lot of people speculating on what the accounts mean.
                You know I think your right we can sit here speculating but we will never get the full detail. You get a fair idea whats going on but in truth what we really want to see is a breakdown of all fees paid and wages. Without that detail your just guessing and we are never going to be privvy to that sort of information (unless your Pete off course and you speak to your mate at the football league).

Comment

I should stick this because factual stuff, tends to get missed or not replied to.
                  spot on the head

why bother with the truth when lies get them more attention?

Really do despair for these individuals

Comment

LOL

Now we are just guessing because it doesn't fit certain agendas.

You have to laugh

Comment

w12ranger

Net Debt 2008 19 millioN NET DEBT PLUS some change
                      Net Debt 2009 24 million net debt plus some change

Can I suggest you read it again on the last page.

cheers
                      Thats how I read it the first time if you check the original thread, apologies I was reading the wrong sheet.

I don't have an agenda, I'm trying to get my head around the figures.

I'm sure someone with a bit more savvy with accounts than me and you will be on tomorrow and break them down.

Comment

LOL

Now we are just guessing because it doesn't fit certain agendas.

You have to laugh
                        dont have an agenda that is really funny

wonder whether they had this jotted down as part of their minuets for tonight

Im looking forward to saturday and hopefully a few beers after whilst these chaps are worrying about how much GP pays for a cup of tea in the local cafe

Comment

If you are lucky W12 ranger might come back wth a report, that a builder overheard the chat in the cafe

Comment

How old are you Peter ?

Comment

If someone gives it, they should be able to take it back.

not a matter of how old you are

A big headline tonight by a poster for effect about 25 million in debt !!

Sends alarms bells ringing, because its not properly explained

Comment

Working...
                              X