Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Can I Talk Or Give An Opinion About?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Can I Talk Or Give An Opinion About?

Please let me know. As everything I write is regarded as private info or being told from someone else.

Just need a list of things I can talk about, that won't be twisted or dissected in its every word.

cheers
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Why not talk about your early years supporting chelsea as I cant see this having an agenda with QPR
    Don't blame IQbLockPete It's not his fault, remember everyone used to blame Emu but the clever ones always knew it was really Rod Hull who was the real Rotter.

Comment

C'mon. I don't see eye to eye with Pete, but even I don't believe that one.

Comment

:waaaht:
        didnt you know that everything posted on the interweb is the truth
        tell him pete
        Don't blame IQbLockPete It's not his fault, remember everyone used to blame Emu but the clever ones always knew it was really Rod Hull who was the real Rotter.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Please let me know. As everything I write is regarded as private info or being told from someone else.

Just need a list of things I can talk about, that won't be twisted or dissected in its every word.

cheers
          TBH IMO Pete you bring alot of this on yourself. When you post you should expect to receive questions. Simple really. However, often you refuse to answer and/or acknowledge them. This is poor form. At least acknowledging them would keep alot of the wolves from the door. I am not one who subscribes to you having an agenda or being a mouthpiece for GP however often your failure to answer important questions related to what you have said leaves you open to attack. Just my opinion for what it is worth.

Comment

someone even accused me of supporting Leicester:boss:
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

someone even accused me of supporting Leicester:boss:
              I think you will find that you were mistaken for the drummer at Leicester

I dont know how, he could play his

Comment

all this **** with agenda's is ridiculous.

look at it this way..

WATRB is pete (n co's) website...
                It generates alot of web traffic for its market
                it could/does make money
                pete n co need to keep this site ticking by constantly making threads about RELEVANT topics.
                he gets rumours passed to him, which probably 80% of people on this board come here to read... regardless of what some may say.
                have to say for people to accuse pete of making an agenda to sway fans and possibly start a fuse is quite far fetched.. if that was the case pete should take up a job as a journalist...

lets stop accusing him and this forum of things which just aint happening..
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Dont complain that you cant talk about what you want when you start about 10 threads a day.

The whole point of a point of a forum is to debate. On most subjects it is find to hard something we all agree on.

Comment

Originally posted by knowyourenemy View Post
                    Why not talk about your early years supporting chelsea as I cant see this having an agenda with QPR
                    PMSL

You can tell us where you were Pre-Gianni?

Because no one I know, knows who are despite your claims that everyone knows you!
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 23-04-2009, 08:50 AM.

Comment

cheers
                      Just shut it drummer boy, I am this close to banning your sorry ####
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Quit with the poor little boy stuff, Pete - you are clever enough to know when you post inflammatory stuff...

If you really are this innocent that simply posts what you hear, then you should know that the beef most have is with those loose lipped sources rather than you and how the club can justify 'terminating' Sousa's contract for doing nothing more than your 'sources' do day in day out.

If on the other hand, you do have the Agenda that many accuse you of (!) then shame on you :amazing:.

So, carry on posting (as if you could actually stop!); after all, its up to each of us whether we read (or believe) any of it;)

Comment

As long as I and everyone else can say what they like when they like then so can you but you have to realise that both you and I joined this website on the same day and we both post everyday - the difference though is that you have 1000 more posts already than I have. Why?

Comment

cheers
                            Anything you like, we live in a democracy FFS. :(
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

you can talk about Helgusons medical if you like, still waiting for an answer on that one.
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X