Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Can I Talk Or Give An Opinion About?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete - I don't think most have an issue with what you post...some good stuff in good humour(Forgotten men, QPR no.1's etc... etc...).

I think you do need to realise that many know you have somewhat of a direct line to GP and others at the club. This will inevitably mean anything you put in the public domain here will be dissected and pored over more than anyone else's posts and you are going to be open to more questioning and accusations that you're avoiding the point! From my personal point of view, I did think the Sousa postings towards the end of his reign, had all the hallmarks of a concerted and orchestrated campaign to alter perception and perhaps air others views that didn't match the one's you'd previously voiced. I may be wrong, I may be right but that's how it came across in my reading. Once you've aligned yourself to one particular individual it's very hard to withdraw and offer a personal opinion without being, again, rightly or wrongly, tarred with anothers brush.

Comment

http://www.clubfanzine.com/QPR/v2.showNews.php?id=19306

I'd be interested in hearing your views on Clive's article.

Comment

you claim to be ITK so i would like to know why GP was given an interest free loan of £140k?

Comment

The weather ?

Comment

This is how I think it works.

I'm not allowed my own opinion
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              you and I joined this website on the same day and we both post everyday - the difference though is that you have 1000 more posts already than I have. Why?
              Have you any stats to back this up?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Oh dear, grow up you big :girl:

Comment

Thing is you maybe reguarded as a gob sh!te..A depressive, an optemist, a plotter, even a w@nkher..but as long as you give your own totally unobstructed untainted veiws, no links no ties..they will be torn appart with open enthusiasm.
                  The moment you bed they are veiwed with an angle.

To be independant means no ties, no strings, no freindships from inside, then as I say you can be any of the above but at least what you say is believed as your own. What you say has validity because there is no other angle to take on it, your a twant, your not a twant but its that simple!

Is that right or wrong is another question but that is the simplest answer.

Comment

So what did you think of Clive's article????

Comment

Next?
                      Personally I think the departure of Sousa is very bad news. He wasn’t here long enough to mould a team or get it playing his way, he was working with a hand tied behind his back and his departure so soon after his arrival further dents our chances of attracting a good replacement. If Sousa was removed for football reasons and the divulging of information is just the cover story then judging somebody after 26 games is ridiculous, if he really was ushered out solely because of the release of information then why have certain other club employees who have leaked information not gone the same way?

Especally this bit-if you can't be bothered to read the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Just maybe, there are a few people that think,...its not your opinion, but somebody else's, or have trouble deciding if it really is your opinion.

Your a dangerouse man Pete.............to some.:horror:
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

I have posted over 1,000 posts, if I was being used to give an opinion from someone, I would be selective.

I just ramble on most of the time and a little impulsive to reply, but I can assure you its my personal opinion. If anyone thinks I want mid table medocrity, they are mistaken.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

weavie/qbp are they joined at the errmm hip???

Comment

I've said the article is very good, but I'd ask you to look at his match reports as well. I AGREE WITH ALL THEM. No-one is suggesting that clive as an agenda, are they? Quite right too,

Comment

Clive doesn't have an agenda-that's why.

Gianni Paladini seems to-and it would appear to be self-seeking.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X