Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warnock/Paladini: How Long will it take.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Message to all pro-GP posters:

Guys, until there is full transparancy from the club over PRECISELY what Paladini IS and IS NOT responsible for, these rumblings of disquiet will NEVER go away, so you might as well get used to it. It wouldn't make an iota of difference even if Sir Alex Ferguson was manager.

I believe that if the club actually made it clear exactly what his job description is and why its necessary to have 2 Chairmen, it would actually put an end to all this, because people would know one way or the other where we stood with him. It would then be simply a case of put up or shut up. So if QBP can genuinely put some questions to Ishan and Amit then this would be the most important one.

For the record I am neither pro or anti GP. All I ask for is transparency over his role at the club, which I think is a fair enough request.

We all know that Warnock is not the type to suffer fools gladly, so the moment he would detect any unnecessary meddling, interferance and unprofessionalism, he'd be on to it in a flash.

Well said and fully agree with the exception of one small point.

The message should apply to everyone whether they are pro or anti GP.

It would be nice if the constant criticisms and defences would stop for a short while at least. Very boring considering some wonderful things have been happening lately.

Comment

Wow...this again?!
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Wow...this again?!
        Yep, great innint?

BTW, I liked your mini-rant on that locked thread last night, the creche comment.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          Yep, great innint?

BTW, I liked your mini-rant on that locked thread last night, the creche comment.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Back to the original point -
            i think it's a little presumtious to think NW is not already aware of the way we've done business over the last couple of years.
            He's a professional Manager familiar with the ins and outs of all players in this division.
            Also, lets not forget the drawn outsaga of Ben Watson.

And he's not adverse to a bit of spin himself. Only hours before signi g last night he was saying he's notyet met us to discuss a move.
            Clearly untrue

I would hope no such letter would be sent, but if it was, I suspect he'd treat it with disdain, and conaign it to the nearest shredder.
            Last thing he'll want is fans attempting to destabilise the club further.

And No, I'm neither pro or anti GP.
            i'm very much pro QPR and for now I'm putting my faith in Amit & Mittals.

Love & peace to all.

Comment

Working...
            X