Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warnock/Paladini: How Long will it take.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
    I am not passing his email onto anyone, it's not right. I have contacted various people from different boards and have asked them to dig out certain threads for me.

I Particularly want him to be aware that confidentiality within the club is as tight as a $5 #####s crack

Don't forget to contact CaptainClunge, he will be able to let you know how many of the "confidential" snippets of information Pete has posted that turned out to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post

I Particularly want him to be aware that confidentiality within the club is as tight as a $5 #####s crack
      ah, you've met her as well then

Comment

leaving all the partisan sides apart for just one moment....please..

i get the feeling..and i don't know why..that he might just be the man to keep us up this season..

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Fair play mate probably for the best, I think moving forward there will be many R's fans out there who will appreciate what you doing.
          Hopefully mate

Comment

Terry ball. You surely aren't indicating Porous Paladini is to blame for the leakage of sensitive information???! I thought pete had lots of "sauces"?!?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              I think he'll be gone by June, the club can't justify the ****s salary. They might as well stick a bow tie and dinner jacket on and get him to stand on the door at the entrance to C Club because that is all he is worth.

Meet and greet, enjoy the match Sir, can I get you a blanket.....
              Lol I wonder where he honed his skills for the above. Sounds like a waiter to me...

He will be gone. Not sure how soon into the close season but the mittals don't want him and saksena will oversee everything during this transition period.

Amit is much more hands on than fb and doesn't have f1 to distract him. There's no need for a middle man and no need for gp.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                Lol I wonder where he honed his skills for the above. Sounds like a waiter to me...

He will be gone. Not sure how soon into the close season but the mittals don't want him and saksena will oversee everything during this transition period.

Amit is much more hands on than fb and doesn't have f1 to distract him. There's no need for a middle man and no need for gp.
                Slowly slowly catchy monkey

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                  Don't forget to contact CaptainClunge, he will be able to let you know how many of the "confidential" snippets of information Pete has posted that turned out to be true.
                  Thanks for the advice

Comment

Heard tonight Gianni is here till 2013, same as Warnock.

Glad to have some stability at last
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No-one can beat the Palace holmesdale site.

They told us about the Warnock approach 12th February
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Heard tonight Gianni is here till 2013, same as Warnock.

Glad to have some stability at last
                        Perhaps you could contribute to his empty table in the board room?.

Ps, I know for a fact thats pony

Comment

You think what you want mate,

Done deal last week, when he was made chairman

The new board are looking for long term stability

Comment

Pete, why do you bother replying to some people, all they do is talk about Paladini and not enough about our club, it depresses me and we should all be smiling right now.

Comment

you are right

First and foremost we have the stability we craved, top manager at this level. Its about concentrating on our great club. I was merely putting these guys in the picture, that its really time to stop all this. Warnock is own man and we have optimisim for the future. The board have stability, next step get a team to win football matches.

The latter should be our only concern.

Comment

"next step get a team to win football matches"

Which means dispensing of the dross we currently have at our disposal.The rubbish purchased with yours mine and many many of your fellow fans hard earned money,you could say P-issed up the wall,by inpart GP.

Do you wonder why fans don`t want him here ?

Comment

Working...
                                X