Would Dowie be that bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Dowie be that bad?

Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure he has the best win percentage out of any manger in the history of our club. Granted he was only in charge for 15 games but that wasnt his fault. Apart from never being able to forgive him for swansea away i would welcome him back with open arms. Ask the players they liked him.

Well lets get used to the fact that it will be Dowie - even though i'm surprised it's taking this long

Wouldnt surprise me if Harford stayed on for 2 or 3 weeks yet

It's not Warnock - fact!

Comment

Was Dowie that bad......answer no, he had a decent record and we were as fit as fiddles which we are certainly not at the mo
      Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 24-02-2010, 05:00 PM.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yes step backwords

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Dowie would be OK-but still reckon it will be Warnock-i know a couple of palarse fans who were saying that a load of Croydon pikies are convinced that he is heading our way!!

Comment

If this club wants to move forward, then i c ant understand how his names even been
            mentioned. 8 Steps back!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRVIN View Post
              If this club wants to move forward, then i c ant understand how his names even been
              mentioned. 8 Steps back!
              Amen

Whats wrong with Gullit, Hoddle, Klinsmann, Zico, john collins etc. Fed up of names like dowie warnock etc being mentioned.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure he has the best win percentage out of any manger in the history of our club. Granted he was only in charge for 15 games but that wasnt his fault. Apart from never being able to forgive him for swansea away i would welcome him back with open arms. Ask the players they liked him.
                Pete would be proud of your ability to remember that stat. Dowie is a s.hite manager we were on the cusp of a poor run of form with him, his win ratio is deceptive, I don't see them queuing up at the door for him if he was so great. As for the players who cares who they like or want, do you get to choose your boss / line manager / supervisor at work...off course not.

Comment

Gullit, Hoddle, Klinsmann, Zico, john collins
                  that crack cocain must be kicking in today then chrisy boi lol

serius the names above aint qpr they are FLAVIO F.C managers ;)

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                    Gullit, Hoddle, Klinsmann, Zico, john collins
                    that crack cocain must be kicking in today then chrisy boi lol

serius the names above aint qpr they are FLAVIO F.C managers ;)
                    one can wish!! just cant stand the thought of hoof ball and big lumps who shouldnt be pro footballers spoiling the beautiful game
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

i think you have to be realistic chris

we aint even playing hoofball at the moment

imo im not going to be as estatic as if curbs was announced as manager but warnock can get teams playing football palace have been famous for it this season compared to others and the current palace team are not anything like neil warnock sheff united bruiser team of years gone by

Comment

A step backwards for me.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                          Yep 53% win percentage, better than any other manager, and you have to back to El Tel to get anywhere near him. Yes it was only 15 games, but that wasn't his fault and that takes in 3/4 of the teams in the league.
                          The darlings of others on here LDC and Sousa, well JM had a better win % than LDC and Gareth Ainsworth had a better win% in his first spell than Sousa. And before anyone starts on about the playing style is more important than wins, playing nice football won't get you to the PL.
                          Some on here say that Dowie only beat teams that finished below us, does that mean that Chris Hughton should be slagged off because he only beat teams that are below Newcastle?
                          I'd have him back in a heartbeat,

Comment

Wonder if we still have his named kit,save a few quid wouldnt it.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would have Dowie back......, if it's not going to be Curbs or Copps

Comment

Working...
                              X