Peterboro sold him for £3m plus £3m addons. Out of our price range methinks. Barnet had a 50% ( yes 50) sell on fee.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Ronnie Edwards
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
C'mon, you must've seen Jimmy... he's is massive, a real unit. He must be at least 6'3". The idea of Wiki is noble enough but its totally unreliable.
I'm thinking this acquisition kind of suggests Cook (and maybe Morrison too) are gonna be sidelined by injury for several weeks at least.Comment
-
Good point, I'm short and struggle to put numbers to heights over 6 ft. I know Jimmy is very tall but I'd have no idea on the number of inches that would be but further investigation proves your point.
C'mon, you must've seen Jimmy... he's is massive, a real unit. He must be at least 6'3". The idea of Wiki is noble enough but its totally unreliable.
I'm thinking this acquisition kind of suggests Cook (and maybe Morrison too) are gonna be sidelined by injury for several weeks at least.Comment
-
-
Anyone on here go to the game? I'm hearing from quite a few outlets that he was the worst player on the pitch yesterday and had a bit of a shockerI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Be interested to know this also.
The role a goalie plays in organisng a defence can't be over estimated also, to change the GK and the centre back pairing is asking for us the be torn up, especially as we like to play out from the back.
So we got what was coming to us didn't we really.Comment
-
I was aware he was on the pitch, unlike Madsen. There was a whole new trio in Walsh, Edwards and JCS. Collectively they were a shambles and I wouldnt point any out in particular. The unit was sh1te.Comment
-
I wouldn't want to judge anyone harshly over yesterday. It was a strange eerie experience. Visibility was awful - I know it was same for both teams but home team would be very familiar with the angles and dimensions. The KP has a good sized border around the pitch to the stands, at least twice as big as LR and it was noticeable how we "carelessly" ran or played the ball out for a throw several times - I'm sure our players were "triangulating" their passes based on the illuminated pitch side hoardings cos they couldn't see the pitch markings.
Yeah, another no-show from Madsen. I'm wondering if he simply can't gel with Varane (y'know, like Lampard and Gerrard could never work together for England despite being fine individually).
Comment
-
correct didn’t look great Ashby was awful 3 goals probably down to him especially as we had just got back into the game ,as for Madsen I don’t know where to start contributes nothing to the game, a midfielder who doesn’t tackle anyone , at 6ft+ win very little in the air ,think we’ve had our pants pulled down with him he’s a poor mans Dozzell, would love to know recommend him to us or who thought we should get him, very poor ,not sure he can get better.
Comment
-
Marquee signing at €4m as reported. Spreadsheet CN needs to sell on a gem to cover that stinker.
correct didn’t look great Ashby was awful 3 goals probably down to him especially as we had just got back into the game ,as for Madsen I don’t know where to start contributes nothing to the game, a midfielder who doesn’t tackle anyone , at 6ft+ win very little in the air ,think we’ve had our pants pulled down with him he’s a poor mans Dozzell, would love to know recommend him to us or who thought we should get him, very poor ,not sure he can get better.Comment
-
Totally agree Madsen wouldn’t beat an oompah lumpa in the air if he was 4m I’d be amazed as I’ve seen better on a Sunday
correct didn’t look great Ashby was awful 3 goals probably down to him especially as we had just got back into the game ,as for Madsen I don’t know where to start contributes nothing to the game, a midfielder who doesn’t tackle anyone , at 6ft+ win very little in the air ,think we’ve had our pants pulled down with him he’s a poor mans Dozzell, would love to know recommend him to us or who thought we should get him, very poor ,not sure he can get better.
Ashby he’s not got it Imo and would happily let him go back jd deserves a new deal rather than bring on Ashby as he cheaper but he’s better than santos then again most on here areComment
Comment