Agent dozzell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent dozzell

Back from his mission to get Birmingham relegated. Job done, brown envelope provided and he's off on his ways, deserves a well done!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

To be fair to him was fit virtually 100% of the time and made himself available for selection. However rarely excelled, probably needs a fresh start somewhere and we could do with freeing up the wage.

Best of luck to him and all that.

Comment

Doesn't suit 4 3 3 system. Looked better with 5 at back under Warburton.

Comment

Not only what he didnt do at Brum, but the wages that go freed up help us bring in our loan signings.

Great effort....

Comment

No surprise there with that decision

Comment

May of been fit but he was bloody awful L1 is his level

Comment

I reckon he got goal of the season at Boro but probably it got overlooked cos it feels like 2yrs ago now and he was not even here when award was dished out.

Don't recall anyone moaning when we signed him, maybe he's one of those players who needs a settled environment around him to thrive, he never seemed to get his feet under the table here though.

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/...ll-leaves-qpr/

Good luck Andre

Comment

98 appearances, 1 half decent game!
                  A player who always seemed to have more potential than actual talent.
                  Somebody will undoubtedly take a punt on him, but don't expect him to ever progress much more than he has done already.

Comment

Frustrating player , always looked like he could and should of given more , lacks stamina .
                    work rate off the ball non existent.

Comment

I seem to remember someone looking at the Ipswich message boards and they were laughing when we bought him.

Comment

Perhaps we never played a system that suited him but I thought one of our worst players over the last few years. Scored one very good goal but never impressed in any performance i saw.

Comment

Working...
                        X