Willock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willock

If we were to have to sell Willock and this is a big and we manage to stay up, we should look to buy Whittaker. Even if Plymouth don't get relegated we should have enough about us to make this deal happen. He is a brilliant number 10 and would be a big improvement on what we have. He exciting like chair but with an end product
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

How much do you think Whittaker would cost
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I'd rather sell Chair than Willock.

1. I think Willock is a better player (especially now)
      2. Chair is worth more £, his stock won't get any higher than it is now (prison thing aside?)
      3. Willock is currently worth less £
      4. Willock could be worth more £ if he has 1 good season under his belt, with Marti all of next term that's as good a chance as he'll get.

I do like that Whittaker though, be he won't come cheap unless Argyle go down, even then it's gonna be knocking on the door of 5 million?

Comment

I thought willock is out of contract so we won't get anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Where's waddock View Post
          I thought willock is out of contract so we won't get anything.
          He's playing on the one year option we had.

He can leave on a free in the summer. Should have sold him last summer......but don't think there any offers. He's now a bang average championship player. I won't lose any sleep if he left.

Comment

He's definitely not bang average, has too much ability to be labelled that. Anyone that has played the game wouldn't disagree with me

Comment

The great one has spoken
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                The great one has spoken
                So you'd call him bang average?! Frustrating maybe but if you want to tarnish players incorrectly you carry on

Comment

As usual you have got the wrong end of the stick, Willock is at times a very good player, it is your over inflated opinion of yourself that irritates..
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    He's definitely not bang average, has too much ability to be labelled that. Anyone that has played the game wouldn't disagree with me
                    Loads of ability but doesn't influence games the same way he used to. We bring in the likes of Andersen and it proves what else is out there. The lack of offers from other clubs clearly shows he's no longer in demand. I'm sure he'll move on, but so will we and I doubt there'll be a gaping hole from his absence. He doesn't do enough anymore.

I have played the game thanks to county standard, with the odd Welsh Premier League appearance when needed due to squad sickness.My standard probably compares to lower National North/South level, or the one below. Nothing special, nothing to brag about but Ive done more than a Wed night 5-a-side kick about. But I have played the game to a decent amatuer level at left back. I'm sure there are many fans out there who have been though club academy structures and settled at a decent amatuer level. I know loads of lads who went through that and got spat out the other side.

Which L2, L1 or Championship clubs did you play for at a senior level?

Comment

Hope we can keep him. He’s a brilliant player who’s clearly had fitness issues over the last year and was totally screwed by the snake.

Comment

I'm with SheepRanger. Very frustrating season from Willock. Few great moments, getting rare now.

Let's see where he ends up next season.

Andersen has been really good. Ahead of Chair and Willock. Most important player for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanfan View Post
                          Hope we can keep him. He’s a brilliant player who’s clearly had fitness issues over the last year and was totally screwed by the snake.
                          Did nothing last season and hasn't produced too much this season. I hope we keep him too, but don't see him as a regular starter for a top 6 side, let alone a premiership one.

Comment

Willock value, has much like his ability tanked. Where as once upon a time he'd command upwards of 5m, if someone was to offer us 1m I think we should take it and run.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                              Willock value has much like his ability tanked. Where as once upon a time he'd command upwards of 5m, if someone was to offer us 1m I think we should take it and run.
                              He's in the last year of his contract. In the Jan window players like that go for £250k...but no club came in for him. Perhaps they thought it was too expensive! Four goals and three assists in 35 games is bang average.........

Comment

Working...
                              X