Who will slip up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post
    It's a great league to be part of, it has got so tight at the top of the league and the bottom... Credit to sheff weds, they are truly back in the mix. Tough looking game for Rangers tomorrow, but we have drawn with Ipswich and beat Leicester in recent weeks. If we can get three points tomorrow, I'd really fancy us to stay up, but a draw and maintaining the unbeaten streak would by no means be a poor outcome, I'm really looking forward to the match already.
    Sheff Weds have done well but they've had a nice run of fixtures. Still need to win them though and we usually struggle with "nice" fixtures so fair play to them.

Comment

Crazy indeed. But crazy good. Seeking promotion seems madness! I don't like the look of the WBA game. We are in decent form but still struggle to impress at home. Come on lads. Get right at them from the first whistle.....

Comment

Bar Rotherham it's going to go down to the wire , hard game tomorrow they've found some form .
        Depends on what rangers turn up .

Comment

We need to be safe with 4 games to go, Hull Preston Leeds and Coventry could get 0 points

Comment

Win tonight and we climb as high as 16th. Not that it means anything with so many teams close on points.

I feel there's got to be daylight between some teams soon. Only been this close for afew weeks. Every forum all the way up to Watford must be talking relegation, though realistically a team would have to freefall big time to get caught but it's only a 6 point gap from 23rd to 12th.

Kind of like a full leagure reset and a mini season.

Comment

Not a bad set of results last night. A win would be nice tonight but we do struggle in our homes games. A draw wouldn't be bad considering WBA's current form.

The way things are going the mini league may not be quite so mini as it usually is!

Comment

Just front up lads. If things don't go our way, be sure that you gave it everything. Tough match, any result highly possible.

Comment

Sheff Wed v Leeds - Away Win
                  Blackburn v Plymouth - Home Win
                  Millwall v Brum - Draw
                  Preston v Stoke - Home Win
                  Huddersfield v West Brom - Away Win

Hopefully..........

Comment

BBurn v Plym.....And BCity v Swans goalless draw

Comment

Well done Leeds!

Comment

I updated the Extrapolation thread with latest current form yesterday and that had Stoke and Wall for the chop with Rotherham. Any team that can win FOUR of remaining games will be easing their situation and applying pressure to the rest.

Comment

Working...
                        X