Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he'll have more time to write his diaries
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Because of his 'loyalty' Wolves dodged a bullet....

Comment

Two clubs have paid him off and we get compensation for him leaving.

Comment

Millwall about to sack their manager too!

Comment

Wonder how much he has in sack money ?

Comment

Looks like Harris is returning to Millwall. They'll get a bit of a new manager bounce making this Rotherham game even more important.

Comment

Great news the pair of them getting the tin tack.
                Beale will get another job on the managers merry go round.

Comment

Can’t see how Beale gets another job. Walked and hugely unpopular here, sacked by Rangers and massive unpopular and sacked in 8 weeks at Sunderland. I cannot see his ego letting him go to a League One club and think he’ll fully believe he’s worthy of a Championship job.

Comment

Oh please.....

There were many on here who thought he was the dogs..

They ignored his last string of results due to Wolves interest and then he ####ed off to Rangers.

Many on here creamed their pants on the second coming, ignored his last five games,blamed it all on GA whilst thinking MC is the new God after the Board threw up cash for four new signings.

Jesus's wept.

Comment

He is unpopular here, despite those of us that don't blame him for taking a bigger job and hold no ill will towards him. I still think he is a good manager and a better coach than any of the last lot we've had since or for years before.

We can all see what MC is doing with this team and I think Beale had a stronger squad at the time he managed us.

I liked Beale as our manager, I enjoyed the interviews and the training ground sneak peaks he did and the talks about the prep work that went into games. It was insightful and left me feeling confident in our future.

I don't recall us ever badmouthing his substitutions or choices, and we will never know what would have happened with our season had he stayed. But I see nothing so far to say he was a bad coach... even if things haven't worked out for him since.​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        Oh please.....

There were many on here who thought he was the dogs..

They ignored his last string of results due to Wolves interest and then he ####ed off to Rangers.

Many on here creamed their pants on the second coming, ignored his last five games,blamed it all on GA whilst thinking MC is the new God after the Board threw up cash for four new signings.

Jesus's wept.
                        Pretty sure the consensus at the time was we wanted Beale to stay despite the poor form, and the loyalty statment wfter Wolves interest went down very well. There was plenty of faith he could turn it around, after all we were TOP OF THE LEAGUE. Despite any mis-givings as a manager that means something, we looked good, he looked good.

Turned out it was papering over cracks and the squad was thin on the ground. Something bad happened because Critchley is not as bad a manager as his record with us. Would love to know what went down in the dressing room and club between Beale's slither out the door and Critchley's sacking.

Anyone creaming their pants over him comong back needs their head read, he's not necessarily been 'found out' because he's clearly got footballing nouse, i'd say his ego has caused al of this, running before he can walk.

As for GA, we all love the guy, but he was the wrong man for this squad, he's the reason we are we where are this season. He did enough to save us last year and I'll always love him for the effort and care he has for this team, but he could not have achieved what MC has, otherwise he would have done. MC is taking time to figure us out but there can be no question he's turning us around, along with whatever is happening behind the scenes.

Had their been a different dynmaic behind the scenes during Beale, Critchley, GA, even Warbs, who knows where things would be, but that's all pie in the sky.

Comment

Working...
                        X