Advertisements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisements

I’ve suddenly started getting loads of ads on the site is it just me and my phone or a new thing. Any help gratefully received

Originally posted by DJ Hooper W12 View Post
    I’ve suddenly started getting loads of ads on the site is it just me and my phone or a new thing. Any help gratefully received
    Nope same with mine DJ

Comment

Getting everything from new teeth to naughty ladies. Can’t afford either at the moment

Comment

Mods are raking in cash in order to by the naming rights to the stadium

Comment

I get an anoying amount as well.

Comment

Plenty for me too. I don't know what's more irritating, them which I ignore, or the threads with a negative thread count which I am denied access to (because they've been deleted).

I just ignore them, like so much in life nowadays.

Comment

If you are desperate to get rid of the ads just install adblock plus from chrome web store free.
              I know the site admins don't like you to but......

Comment

I've been getting them too.... annoying

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, we are currently looking into the issue, as it does seem to be getting worse.

In reference to what Undecided mentions about posts with negative counts and unable to view, probably a post/thread we had to delete due to it being spam.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The Refs are also trying to keep on top of the Bot posts that appear. They will be deleted when seen, but before that happens, don't click on any links.

Winker Bot wonkers!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      Thanks for letting us know, we are currently looking into the issue, as it does seem to be getting worse.

In reference to what Undecided mentions about posts with negative counts and unable to view, probably a post/thread we had to delete due to it being spam.
                      Yeah, it does relate to deleted posts. Some might be spam, but others look legit, its just that someone has deleted a reply, and the whole thread becomes unavailable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Thanks for the reply and hopefully you can rectify the situation. Site was so much better without that rubbish. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Yeah, it does relate to deleted posts. Some might be spam, but others look legit, its just that someone has deleted a reply, and the whole thread becomes unavailable.
                          There have been some instances when a member has deleted their own post/thread, but as Sheep said above, we are deleting only bot or spam posts.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Don't mind the lady ads but that green hoody with F**k OFF plastered on it's front is getting a lot of attention to those near by me !!
                            As its the top one I can't scroll down quicker nuff !!

Comment

Working...
                            X