Sheff Wed v Birmingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheff Wed v Birmingham

Is a draw best result for us if not who do we prefer wins.

I'd prefer Wed to win. If they do they'd still be below us and it drags another Brum further into the mix.

Comment

Difficult one, I expect Mowbray will be able to move Birmingham a bit up the table but on other hand if he doesn't would be useful to try and drag them into the mix. Wednesday were looking much improved but poor last few games.

Comment

Tbh there are some big clubs that are definitely vulnerable. I think Plymouth will be fine with what I saw of at the bush. Stoke and Birmingham for me are the ones to get out. Big big clubs but a complete shambles. Sheff wed did zero business in Jan so I'd definitely like to see them win tonight
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'd say Plymouth above should be ok

I think stoke are in trouble rotherham have gone already and Blackburn may end up in bottom 3 they were poor

I just think we need to pull away as last few games for us are tough

Comment

Its amazing that Blackburn are in trouble with the leagues top scorer in the side - no one else must be scoring - He has almost scored more than our top 5 scorers combined!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneezey View Post
              Is a draw best result for us if not who do we prefer wins.
              Sheff have Leic City after Brum so a Sheff win should be good for us.

Comment

Millwall could be dragged into it

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Tbh there are some big clubs that are definitely vulnerable. I think Plymouth will be fine with what I saw of at the bush. Stoke and Birmingham for me are the ones to get out. Big big clubs but a complete shambles. Sheff wed did zero business in Jan so I'd definitely like to see them win tonight
                  I think Plymouth will be fine but they have changed quite a bit since we played them. Most of their loan players were recalled in the window but they seem to have replaced them well so they're still getting results.

Comment

I think Swansea will be in the relegation mix and is my bet for 22nd. Their next four matches are tough.

Comment

We need to take care of our own business. The immediate task is to get out of bottom three and place our future in our own hands. If we manage that, we then keep plugging away aiming to get to 50pts.

There are nearly 400 Championship games still to play, I'd imagine the majority of those results will have some bearing on our position, some positively and some negatively-with so many games to come there's not much point in thinking much about any individual fixture. Focus on our games.

Comment

Agree Abs don’t rely on other results just make sure we perform and we will be fine

Comment

Agree Abs.
                          Wed 1-0 up

Comment

Regarding Blackburn; newly appointed Eustace will probably organize Blackburn better than what JDT managed(excuse the punt).
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Will our best signings be dozzell to Birmingham. Started tonight and they lost 2-0. Well done agent Dozzell
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X